OOC chitchat

load previous
Jul 12, 2016 5:35 pm
Dena dena dena (Super Mario Bros music), whoops that was outloud....
Jul 13, 2016 1:28 am
SEVEN advantage?

Um. Lemme consider this one overnight. :)
Jul 15, 2016 1:55 pm
Very sorry all, but I need to bow out of my PbP games for the foreseeable future. I am no longer able to post easily during the day, and I have too much going on in the evenings. My post have been sporadic, and I feel its time for me to call it rather than drag things out.

I hope to be able to return to at least some games in the future.

I appologize to all the GMs and players I am in games with. I've really enjoyed gaming with all of you! I especially appologize for messing up the narrative of the games I am a player in. I hate to do it, but real life circumstances have forced my hand.

Have fun everyone! I'll really miss posting here!
Jul 15, 2016 3:30 pm
So basically Lin tells to wait here he will be right back... And never comes back.
Jul 15, 2016 7:58 pm
I can work with this, narratively, but we'll need a pilot. Mala's right out, she can't pilot her way out of a dead tauntaun. We can avoid adding another player if Acaatha, Fuzil or Akhrirar want to turn pilot.

Otherwise I can dip into another game where there are some reasonably active players (run by Tuk) and see if someone wants to come over and be the new pilot.

Thoughts?
Jul 15, 2016 8:16 pm
I'm not exceptional but I guess I'd be the best mechanical fit but if Tuk's game is closing down I guess we can see if they'd like to still play unless they're already in this game.
Jul 15, 2016 8:38 pm
Acaatha has Agi 3, Piloting (Space) as a career skill (now, thanks to well rounded) and was building towards co-piloting (no piloting talents, but skill-based capability). Is there another career within her spec that's good at piloting? That would determine how feasilbe it is to drive hard into that area.
Jul 15, 2016 9:36 pm
it is my hope that one day I will fly out of a dead tauntaun
Jul 15, 2016 9:49 pm
"Doc how did you end up in a Dead Tauntaun... again? You say I get crazy when I drink." Akhrirar states pursing his lips and give you a very judging look.
Jul 15, 2016 9:55 pm
I've thrown an invite to fluglichkeiten from another game (run by Tuk). He's willing to hop in and be our pilot.
Jul 16, 2016 5:17 am
Hi folks, I hear you're looking for a pilot. How does a six-limbed, pod-racing fanatic xexto ace sound? This guy is a thrill-seeker who is happiest threading asteroid fields or dodging blaster bolts. He loves ships which are fast and manoeuvrable and doesn't have much in the way of scruples.
Jul 16, 2016 5:18 am
As long as you fly the ship with your pants on, I don't care
Jul 17, 2016 12:00 am
"Sounds good, but I'll be frank unless you've spealized in making sound effects the FTY honestly handles like a slab of duristeel concrete in water being pushed by a stick if you're not an exceptional pilot. That's why we only had one guy try and steal out ship, he didn't make it out of the port docking bay."
Jul 17, 2016 12:33 am
"Kinda wish we had the SEA TURTLE ship now" says while feeling queezy from thinking of fast spinning shil.
Jul 17, 2016 3:42 am
ugh. I'm not vain usually, but I wouldn't be caught dead in a ship like that
Jul 17, 2016 3:01 pm
Flug!

Welcome aboard. Perhaps more so than other games, I'd recommend reading the character creation and OOC threads for this group. There's been a lot of banter back-and-forth that can help you understand the flow of the personalities.

Question -- should you be a known quantity to the team, or are you a new guy breaking on to the team? I can make either work, though the latter is somewhat narratively easier on me. But I'm flexible.
Jul 17, 2016 3:45 pm
I am thinking that if be some kind of down-on-his-luck pilot who has washed up on Spintir while doing a job for some Hutts. I may have just crashed the ship I was flying and lost the cargo and am suddenly on a Hutt's bad side. Again.
Jul 17, 2016 3:46 pm
Also, I have read through the character creation threads and the posts so far in The Shiny Cube, just not the previous mission.
Jul 18, 2016 5:12 pm
so, anyone else excited that according to the season 3 trailer for Rebels, Grand Admiral Thrawn is officially cannon now?
Jul 18, 2016 5:15 pm
I was squeelingg at the trailer.
Last edited July 18, 2016 5:15 pm
load next

You do not have permission to post in this thread.