OOC Discussion

load previous
Sep 12, 2016 5:56 pm
Yeah...Archie knows nothing about this. All he sees is a guy that was talking to a goblin who is trying to beat up his new half-orc buddy...and is probably responsible for the death of so many of his business associates today.
Sep 13, 2016 8:08 am
That makes sense. I'm only trying to recall why I'm dealing non-lethal, because the -4 on top of the cumulative -5 is pissing me off! :-D
Sep 14, 2016 12:30 am
Quote:
(13 damage total)
Huh. That brings Urthask down.

Timing is about right, because http://gamersplane.com/forums/thread/1260/?p=121880#p121880
Last edited September 14, 2016 12:33 am
Sep 14, 2016 5:20 pm
Naatkinson says:
If everyone could, please track your HP in your notes section of the character sheet :)
Urthask dropped to -4 after Tsuto went all Bruce Lee on his face.
Sep 14, 2016 5:23 pm
Jabes.plays.RPG says:
Naatkinson says:
If everyone could, please track your HP in your notes section of the character sheet :)
Urthask dropped to -4 after Tsuto went all Bruce Lee on his face.
Then you need to read up on the Dying Rules as well as the rules on stabilizing, just below that :)
Sep 14, 2016 5:24 pm
Naatkinson says:
Tsuto lashes out in response to the flaming attack, but his attack is again thwarted by Archibald's magical defenses.
https://i.ytimg.com/vi/7SS24_CgwEM/maxresdefault.jpg
Sep 14, 2016 5:24 pm
This round you have to make a DC 10 Constitution check with a penalty equal to your negative HP total (-4 now). If you fail the check, you lose an addition hit point and have to try again next round
Sep 14, 2016 5:29 pm
Naatkinson says:
This round you have to make a DC 10 Constitution check with a penalty equal to your negative HP total (-4 now). If you fail the check, you lose an addition hit point and have to try again next round
I thought that if he made the DC 10 Con check, he didn't lose the 1 HP. He only lost that 1 HP if he failed the check.

Plus, he's a half-orc. Don't they get one more round to fight after being reduced to below 0?
Sep 14, 2016 5:31 pm
irvanovich says:
Naatkinson says:
I thought that if he made the DC 10 Con check, he didn't lose the 1 HP. He only lost that 1 HP if he failed the check.

Plus, he's a half-orc. Don't they get one more round to fight after being reduced to below 0?
Yeah, like I said:
Quote:
If you fail the check...
lol :)

I think he gave up the Ferocity thing that lets him keep going
Sep 14, 2016 5:35 pm
Whoop! I misread. My bad. Nevermind the man behind the curtain.
Sep 14, 2016 6:01 pm
If I magically heal him, he's fine, right?
Sep 14, 2016 6:03 pm
Keleth says:
If I magically heal him, he's fine, right?
Correct, but you weren't there to see him go down, so unless someone shouts for you, you are blissfully unaware.
Sep 14, 2016 6:03 pm
Yes. Any magical healing makes him stable.
Sep 14, 2016 6:58 pm
Oops, used the incorrect modifier on Urthask's CON check but doesn’t matter as I rolled a 1 anyway. :-P
Sep 14, 2016 7:05 pm
Did Tsuto avoid my grapple? Did he escape, otherwise he takes a -2 on attack rolls and doesn't get attacks of opportunity.
Sep 14, 2016 7:07 pm
JoHoover says:
Did Tsuto avoid my grapple? Did he escape, otherwise he takes a -2 on attack rolls and doesn't get attacks of opportunity.
He's still in it, but I missed the part where it says no AoO's. My bad, but I have been applying the -2 to attack rolls, my dice have just been super amazing this battle.
Sep 14, 2016 7:10 pm
Damn, it seems like this grapple against a monk might have been a bad idea...
Sep 14, 2016 7:23 pm
Damn Jabes...did you take my dice this time or something?
Sep 24, 2016 7:59 pm
irvanovich says:
OOC:
Poor Jabes...leaves to go handle work stuff for a while, comes back to find we let his character just up and die... XD
Oh dear! Just stabilize him and drape him across Arktos' back. LOL!
Sep 24, 2016 8:46 pm
for some reason I thought we had stabilized you. I can come back in and use my heal kit if there isn't someone with heal abilities in that room.
load next

You do not have permission to post in this thread.