OOC Discussion

load previous
Jun 28, 2019 9:28 am
didn't see your post and went straight in. whoops. Also I thought the threat towards Urthask was good enough reason to defend ourselves.
Last edited June 28, 2019 9:30 am
Oct 6, 2019 12:03 am
Quote:
"State your names and business!"
To be completely honest, I've lost the plot and don't know what we're doing in Magnimar. All I know is there have been gruesome, undead-related murders in Sandpoint, and Urthask is being implicated for some reason.
Oct 6, 2019 2:12 am
OOC:
No worries, I can recap!

There were some grisly murders in which evidence was left that could have implicated Urthask. You followed the clues and they led to Foxglove Manor where you found your old friend Aldern (you saved him from goblins in the original attack on Sandpoint). He was in an undead state and had to be put down. After killing him, you found evidence that someone was pulling Aldern's strings and whoever it was is likely in Magnimar.
Oct 6, 2019 3:15 am
Thanks! I completely blanked out on the fact that undead guy was that guy!
Thus far, Sandpoint is the largest civilized settlement Urthask has entered. How does Magnimar compare in size, population, and affluence?
Oct 7, 2019 6:46 am
Never mind, I read the wiki.
Nov 4, 2019 4:16 pm
Hello all, sorry for the short notice on this. However, due to some real world stress and busy-ness, I need to take a step back for a few weeks to focus on that. I miss and have much love for all of you, so I will be back. ;)

Absence Post Here: https://gamersplane.com/forums/thread/1260/?p=648966#p648966
Last edited November 4, 2019 4:20 pm
Dec 12, 2019 3:11 pm
Well, I'm out. Good job on the GM's side and with the interesting characters, I had fun, but I think I'll fold here. Good luck!
Dec 19, 2019 7:51 pm
I think this game may be dead. We've lost quite a few people over the course of it, but we've had a good run! (since March of 2016!)
Dec 20, 2019 3:44 am
Always good to play. Thanks for inviting me in and running the game Naat!
Dec 21, 2019 1:11 am
Sorry to see this one end :-( This has been a great ride! Thank you for running it Naat. I'm always up for a game if you need a +1.
Dec 21, 2019 1:58 am
Yeah, it sucks. I just feel like it's lost a lot of steam :\

You do not have permission to post in this thread.