OOC Discussion

load previous
May 17, 2018 3:29 am
irvanovich says:
OOC:
If Urthask or Gongar mention it to Archie, he would offer his Cold Iron Pellet Grenades and 5 Tinder Twigs to help with their expedition. Because He won't be able to go himself, with everything he's taken upon himself.
Yes, Urthask would have spoken with Archie, and gladly accepted his contribution. I don't know who would be carrying this stuff though, because Urthask knows he'll be relying on his lance and swords, and Arktos.

Looks like he's going down next round though.
Last edited May 17, 2018 3:29 am
May 23, 2018 3:51 pm
I may have encountered Hero Points in @irvanovich's game but am not terribly familiar with how they work so I looked them up.

Says here, "Each character begins play with 1 hero point..." I didn't know that. So does that mean Urthask now has 2?
Last edited May 23, 2018 3:51 pm
May 23, 2018 4:05 pm
Jabes.plays.RPG says:
I may have encountered Hero Points in @irvanovich's game but am not terribly familiar with how they work so I looked them up.

Says here, "Each character begins play with 1 hero point..." I didn't know that. So does that mean Urthask now has 2?
Hero Points are a completely optional rule that we did not use in this game, but I have decided to give them out for really cool things that a player does :)

So, to answer your question, Urthask only has one
May 23, 2018 4:20 pm
Cool. Thanks! :-)
Jun 11, 2018 8:18 pm
I know we are right in the middle of a conversations with the mayor and Sheriff but I was wondering if Gongar could have had the hammer identified before that meeting started along with the wand that we found on the priestess? It can wait until after the meeting if you want to.

I also added the sale value to all the loot that we received from the goblin strong hold to the loot tracker. There are a couple of magical items but i think most of it we were just planning on selling.
Jun 11, 2018 8:25 pm
Sorry, I meant to give you the stats!

It is a +2 Frost Warhammer (+1d6 frost damage on hit)
Jun 11, 2018 8:31 pm
The loot from the priestess (since I don't think it was ever handed out?) was:
Quote:
On the corpse, Gongar finds a wand, a very fine chain shirt (+1), a masterwork heavy mace, a fine cloak (Resistance +1: +1 to all saves), and a pouch of 72 gold coins. There's also a holy symbol of Lamashtu, mother of monsters.
The wand is Cure Moderate Wounds (15 charges)
Sep 25, 2018 9:03 pm
Naatkinson says:
Jabes.plays.RPG says:
OOC:
Gotta admit I haven't got a clue here.
OOC:
You really aren't supposed to have much idea at this point!

What you know so far:
1. There's been a series of murders in the area, all involving the seven-pointed star that you saw among Nualia's followers
2. The murderer seems to have some knowledge of Urthask and appears to be trying to frame him
3. This Grayst person has mentioned the "Misgivings", which appears to be linked to Aldern Foxglove, the man you saved from the goblins in the initial attack and then went boar hunting with
No, I meant I've no idea how to proceed from here LOL!
Sep 26, 2018 1:52 pm
Jabes.plays.RPG says:
Naatkinson says:
Jabes.plays.RPG says:
OOC:
Gotta admit I haven't got a clue here.
OOC:
You really aren't supposed to have much idea at this point!

What you know so far:
1. There's been a series of murders in the area, all involving the seven-pointed star that you saw among Nualia's followers
2. The murderer seems to have some knowledge of Urthask and appears to be trying to frame him
3. This Grayst person has mentioned the "Misgivings", which appears to be linked to Aldern Foxglove, the man you saved from the goblins in the initial attack and then went boar hunting with
No, I meant I've no idea how to proceed from here LOL!
Oh, I know that, I was just giving a rundown so you'd all be refreshed on what's happened so far :)
Dec 19, 2018 7:37 pm
We still seem to be low on people, so we're going to give it a bit before we move forward
Dec 19, 2018 8:59 pm
Totally makes sense with the holidays and everything. Gongar is hoping someone can get him out of the mess he has gotten himself into.
Dec 22, 2018 4:01 am
Yeah, I've had a lot going on the past few weeks, and I'm going out of town this weekend for another two weeks and won't have reliable internet. I feel bad for abandoning this game :( I'll try to get back in the swing of things after the new year!
Jan 28, 2019 6:39 pm
Hello everyone! Long time listener, first time caller (j/k).

What's the current party make-up at the moment? Is there a role you guys need filled in particular?
Jan 28, 2019 6:44 pm
Welcome!

Right now we have a fighter, a cavalier (with a bear mount), an alchemist (missing player), and a rogue (on vacation)
Jan 28, 2019 7:20 pm
So magic and healing are the order of the day it looks like. Lemme take a look at my books and see what strikes me.
Jan 28, 2019 7:43 pm
Welcome, @Ninja_Dano!
Jan 28, 2019 9:16 pm
Glad to have you on board Ninja!
Jan 28, 2019 10:22 pm
I was playing an Oracle, but I've been so busy lately this just kinda fell on the backburner and there hasn't been a good point for me to jump back in recently. I've barely been keeping up with the other game I'm involved in; I'm not sure if I could keep up a steady enough appearance here to be a reliable member of the party anyway. Probably best if Sal scuttles off to find some new corner of Sandpoint to hide out in and ease his introverted mind. I've had fun playing with you guys (RIP Xandak); mad props to Naatkinson for keeping this going. Wish you guys the best!
Jan 29, 2019 3:03 pm
I'm really sorry to see you go. I'll put Sal in a corner for now, but if you ever want to re-join, just let me know!
load next

You do not have permission to post in this thread.