OOC Discussion

load previous
Jan 29, 2019 3:13 pm
Going to put this on pause for a moment to give new players a chance to make a character. We will introduce them once you get back to town
Jan 29, 2019 3:48 pm
Welcome, dramasailor!
Jan 29, 2019 4:04 pm
Welcome, Dramasailor!
Jan 29, 2019 4:41 pm
@Dramasailor - What were you thinking of playing? I'm torn between something like and Arcanist, Wizard, or Sorcerer, and something new to me like the Shaman, Occultist, or Inquisitor.

Having healing/restorative abilities in the party will guide my decision, but I wanted to see if you had something specific in mind.
Jan 29, 2019 6:27 pm
I was leaning towards an ifrit bard. That said, I've got no issues going something more healing in nature (some kind of Oracle realistically)
Jan 29, 2019 7:08 pm
Alright, if you go Oracle I will go with an Arcanist to compliment. If you decide that you want to be the bard (but not The Bard... that's reserved for Shakespeare), I'll probably go with the Shaman or Occultist with a wand of CLW or CMW.

I love Oracles by the way. One of my favorite classes to play.
Jan 29, 2019 8:15 pm
I'm going to go ahead and go bard, but I will be picking up cure wounds at the various levels. :)
Jan 30, 2019 3:41 pm
I've also invited Turtledragon to our game here. Welcome, Turtledragon!

This should get us our full group
Jan 30, 2019 4:04 pm
Welcome, Turtledragon!
Jan 30, 2019 4:10 pm
Woo Turtledragon!
Jan 30, 2019 7:31 pm
Woot! 3 new players is awesome!
Feb 2, 2019 10:34 am
Hello everyone! I posted a character idea on the character creation thread. Also do I start at level 5 and how much gold do I have? I'm thinking of good ways to appear and would love to hear the GM's thoughts on joining the party.
Last edited February 2, 2019 10:34 am
Feb 4, 2019 3:06 pm
Welcome new folk!

p.s. I'm back from vacation (aka single parenting)
Feb 4, 2019 3:45 pm
Good to have you back, marithyme!
Feb 4, 2019 3:58 pm
Turtledragon says:
Hello everyone! I posted a character idea on the character creation thread. Also do I start at level 5 and how much gold do I have? I'm thinking of good ways to appear and would love to hear the GM's thoughts on joining the party.
Level 5 with 10,500 gold.

My idea for the three new people joining the party was to have you all be acquaintances of either the sheriff (Belor Hemlock) or the mayor (Kendra Deverin) of Sandpoint. They've had a lot of issues lately, so they may have called on you for assistance.
Feb 4, 2019 3:58 pm
Welcome back!
Feb 4, 2019 8:34 pm
That sounds nice, an old acquaintance of the sheriff. My character is almost ready but I posted it already so you can take a look at it.
Last edited February 4, 2019 8:34 pm
Feb 7, 2019 2:14 pm
Just waiting on Ninja_Dano to complete his character and then we'll move forward :)
Jun 27, 2019 7:37 pm
Apologies to everyone for my absence. Pneumonia decided to kick my arse and I've been laid out for the better part of a week. I feel like I'm on the mend and should be up to posting here in the next couple of days.
Jun 28, 2019 3:23 am
Get well soon, Ninja_Dano!
I'm inclined to just let Iesha and Aldern kill each other, then we mop up after. Trying to reconcile that with what Urthask would do, which might be to charge in right now with his lance. He's old-fashioned heroic that way, but not stupid, so...
load next

You do not have permission to post in this thread.