OOC Discussion

load previous
Oct 1, 2017 8:17 pm
What is it with people adopting monstrous races in your games, Naat? Lawrence adopted a kobold (I miss Meepo...), Shadow is adopting a bunch of goblins...
Oct 1, 2017 10:15 pm
irvanovich says:
What is it with people adopting monstrous races in your games, Naat? Lawrence adopted a kobold (I miss Meepo...), Shadow is adopting a bunch of goblins...
I'm really not sure! It seems to be mostly a Pathfinder thing, though lol
Oct 19, 2017 10:01 pm
I have FINALLY started doing the job that I got promoted to before. Previous to this, it's all been slow-paced training and being a mentor to new people. I am FAR busier now than before, so my posting will decrease a massive amount :(

I will do my best to keep up with the games that I am in, but please be understanding if I am a bit slow!
Nov 28, 2017 9:53 pm
Sorry for the delays. Had a big job come up, then thanksgiving, then a good friend and mentor of mine passed away over the weekend and I've been dealing with that. I know I've got some more big jobs coming up, but I'll try and get in at least a couple replies a week if I can.
Nov 28, 2017 10:13 pm
thedandyman says:
Sorry for the delays. Had a big job come up, then thanksgiving, then a good friend and mentor of mine passed away over the weekend and I've been dealing with that. I know I've got some more big jobs coming up, but I'll try and get in at least a couple replies a week if I can.
I'm really sorry to hear that :(

No worries on missing a bit of time, we'll still be here when things even out for you!
Dec 12, 2017 8:48 pm
This is from a Paizo FAQ and I think it supports my argument against the shaken effect from being affected by Protection from Evil.
Quote:
Q. Protection From Evil: Does this work against all charm and compulsion effects? Or just against charm and compulsion effects where the caster is able to exercise control over the target, such as charm person, command, and dominate person (and thus not effects like sleep or confusion, as the caster does not have ongoing influence or puppet-like control of the target)?

A. The latter interpretation is correct: protection from evil only works on charm and compulsion effects where the caster is able to exercise control over the target, such as command, charm person, and dominate person; it doesn't work on sleep or confusion. (Sleep is a border case for this issue, but the designers feel that "this spell overrides your brain's sleep centers" is different enough than "this spell overrides your resistance to commands from others.")
Dec 13, 2017 8:35 am
Thanks, Nate! Will send Urthask's action (shaken, not stirred) as soon as I can.

By the way, I know I've asked this a million times but just to clarify, we're back to standard action economy so even with a full action Urthask is only attacking once per round unless he tries that ill-advised dual-wield strike again with Shaken and TWF penalties, correct?
Dec 13, 2017 1:42 pm
Jabes.plays.RPG says:
Thanks, Nate! Will send Urthask's action (shaken, not stirred) as soon as I can.

By the way, I know I've asked this a million times but just to clarify, we're back to standard action economy so even with a full action Urthask is only attacking once per round unless he tries that ill-advised dual-wield strike again with Shaken and TWF penalties, correct?
Correct!
Dec 22, 2017 6:05 am
Just so you all know, I'll be visiting family in indiana from the 23-29, and their internet is notoriously slow, so don't expect much activity from me then. Feel free to move Sal along if my inactivity holds up the group!
Mar 8, 2018 3:47 pm
Jabes.plays.RPG says:
"I will ride ahead if necessary. I but hesitate to leave you in this place." Urthask speaks to the group but his eyes flicker towards Shalelu.
Dang it! With the party locations, I don't think Ryco would of seen this.
Mar 8, 2018 4:14 pm
I don't think Ryco needs any more fuel to stock the fires between Urthask and Shalelu.
Mar 8, 2018 5:00 pm
But the fire of love can always burn higher!
Mar 8, 2018 9:48 pm
I totally did that scene with Shalelu teasing Urthask as only a joke at first, but I'm finding it to be far too amusing to let it go now!
Mar 20, 2018 5:13 pm
How do you want to go about this, Naat? It seems there is a potential tug of war going on with Nualia.
Mar 23, 2018 3:05 am
As posted to the Absences Thread:
Jabes.plays.RPG says:
Going on a trip March 25-29. Posting will be spotty, and the game I DM will take priority over the two-dozen or so other games I'm involved in.
Mar 23, 2018 1:44 pm
HypCo says:
How do you want to go about this, Naat? It seems there is a potential tug of war going on with Nualia.
Seems like that was solved rather quickly :P
Apr 17, 2018 3:29 pm
Going on vacation from April 18th to April 26th. Prep will be going on beforehand, and then rest and unpacking when I get back, so I probably won't be consistent from now until the 30th or so!
May 15, 2018 7:39 pm
I'm sorry for the delay on this! Between work and character creation for a couple of other games, I've fallen a bit behind! I will hopefully have a post up sometime tonight :)
May 16, 2018 1:43 am
I should probably mention: I'm in the process of moving to another state! The official move is this weekend, but I'm gonna be pretty busy this whole week and probably the next week or two as well. Not sure if or when I will have reliable access to the internet aside from my phone, so... I may be a bit more inactive than usual for a while :P
May 16, 2018 1:45 am
thedandyman says:
I should probably mention: I'm in the process of moving to another state! The official move is this weekend, but I'm gonna be pretty busy this whole week and probably the next week or two as well. Not sure if or when I will have reliable access to the internet aside from my phone, so... I may be a bit more inactive than usual for a while :P
No worries here! Good luck with the move :) Hopefully it all goes smoothly for you!
load next

You do not have permission to post in this thread.