OOC Discussion

load previous
Sep 28, 2016 10:02 pm
Did we lose our Keleth?
Sep 30, 2016 5:29 pm
I haven't seen or heard from him in a minute...hope everything's alright.
Sep 30, 2016 6:39 pm
I've seen him on twitter the last couple of days. He's been all up in the coding so I think he is in a different head space.
Sep 30, 2016 6:42 pm
Got it...makes sense.
Oct 4, 2016 3:51 pm
Calling all Keleths! Are any of you out there?

If you're still in, I'm more than happy to wait for you and run Malik as needed, but if you DO want out, it wouldn't be hard to phase you out at this point.

No pressure either way, just want to know what you want to do.
Oct 4, 2016 7:13 pm
I'm torn, because I like where things are going and I'm finally getting into a better headspace, but maybe it's better I step aside; play one game, run one game, and just focus on GP. And trying to get better. It's not fair to the other players that I'm not active.
Oct 4, 2016 7:17 pm
Keleth says:
I'm torn, because I like where things are going and I'm finally getting into a better headspace, but maybe it's better I step aside; play one game, run one game, and just focus on GP. And trying to get better. It's not fair to the other players that I'm not active.
Well, I have no problem running Malik as a passive character when you're not available. I know how life is, and things have a different effect on different people. Some people retreat from the world, some focus on their hobbies too much (that's me). I'm not in a very good headspace, myself, so I get where you're coming from.
Oct 4, 2016 7:20 pm
Naatkinson says:
... I'm not in a very good headspace, myself...
Ditto, my friends. It's getting better, but it's been one helluva uphill climb to get there.
Oct 4, 2016 7:21 pm
irvanovich says:
Naatkinson says:
Ditto, my friends. It's getting better, but it's been one helluva uphill climb to get there.
There was a huge upheaval in my marriage just over a month ago, and I still don't feel like I'm recovering from it, to be honest.
Oct 4, 2016 7:33 pm
Naatkinson says:
Some people retreat from the world, some focus on their hobbies too much (that's me)
OMG this is totally me as well! So my constant presence here tells you something. I feel for you if you're going through something, but on the flipside I won't lie: I'm glad to have found people like you who get me, and a "place" like this that I can retreat to!

Keleth, it wouldn't be fair either for you to do so much work for the site and not get to enjoy it as well! Whatever you decide we're behind you all the way, man!
Oct 4, 2016 7:35 pm
Naatkinson says:
irvanovich says:
Naatkinson says:
There was a huge upheaval in my marriage just over a month ago, and I still don't feel like I'm recovering from it, to be honest.
Damn, mate. I hate hearing that. Mine's more general anxieties that were exacerbated when some things went down after a wedding a month or so back, when a buddy drunkenly tried to help me by explaining some things to my very intoxicated wife.

When we left, she thought I wasn't happy in our marriage. I'm STILL playing damage control on that one...doesn't help that she has worse anxiety and depression than I do.
Oct 4, 2016 7:37 pm
Going to be honest, even though I don't know any of you in real life, I still consider you my good friends. Even got all of the "in jokes" to go with the title of friend. That's the reason I miss SpaceSeeker, I considered him a friend too and he went poof. We're here if you need something, or if you just need to vent. We get it!
Oct 4, 2016 7:40 pm
Naatkinson says:
Going to be honest, even though I don't know any of you in real life, I still consider you my good friends. Even got all of the "in jokes" to go with the title of friend. That's the reason I miss SpaceSeeker, I considered him a friend too and he went poof. We're here if you need something, or if you just need to vent. We get it!
This. This right here. I can't emphasize this enough.
Oct 12, 2016 11:09 pm
Given the contents of Tsuto's journal, Urthask will want to contact the authorities (the mayor, the sheriff, and *ahem* Shalelu) as soon as possible!
Oct 12, 2016 11:12 pm
Jabes.plays.RPG says:
Given the contents of Tsuto's journal, Urthask will want to contact the authorities (the mayor, the sheriff, and *ahem* Shalelu) as soon as possible!
They all left town! There are some guards left, but you're most of what the populace is depending on for defense.

And I'm sure that Urthask has no other motives for wanting to see Shalelu ;)
Oct 12, 2016 11:17 pm
Quote:
They all left town! There are some guards left, but you're most of what the populace is depending on for defense.
Forgot about that! :-D
Quote:
And I'm sure that Urthask has no other motives for wanting to see Shalelu ;)
*whistles innocently*
Oct 13, 2016 1:15 am
Naatkinson says:
Ahhhh! Trying to keep all of these campaigns straight is hard!
Too many games? :-D (said the pot to the kettle)
Oct 13, 2016 5:23 am
Wait... so everyone left town, leaving it defenseless... just, like, two days after a goblin raid?
Oct 13, 2016 12:56 pm
thedandyman says:
Wait... so everyone left town, leaving it defenseless... just, like, two days after a goblin raid?
Well, the Sheriff left to get aid from a neighboring town and the local ranger is scouting the goblins. They're only missing like 3 guards at the moment. You're just the most competent of the fighters in town.

Don't look at me, I didn't write the module! lol
Oct 14, 2016 4:51 am
Sorry guys, right as we get going with this interrogation I'm going hunting this weekend and won't have any internet access until late Sunday night. I will try to get on when I get home but might not be able to post until Monday morning.

BTW I have both knowledge local and intimidate as skills but apparently suck at rolling lately.
load next

You do not have permission to post in this thread.