OOC Discussion

load previous
Oct 17, 2016 7:14 pm
I will be extremely busy the next three days. I may be able to make short posts now and then, but can't promise anything. Go ahead and move my characters along and roll for me if necessary. Thanks!
Oct 31, 2016 5:46 pm
"There's no reason for me to even consider making other types of Pellet Grenades...no no no...we're only level 2 at this point, so why would we need Cold Iron, Silver, or Adamantine? Regular old Fuse and Iron Pellet grenades will work just fine..."

...I shouldn't listen to myself...
Nov 1, 2016 7:11 pm
yeah not looking forward to that price tag on a cold iron warhammer... if he even has one.

BTW I'm working on my response to the guard should be up this afternoon maybe this evening. Sorry its a long story.
Last edited November 1, 2016 7:11 pm
Nov 2, 2016 2:07 am
After initially thinking of how cool it would be to have all these vows, and really liking the story reasons I came up with for him to have them... I find myself not being very fond of having to follow them :P it's hard to play a campaign in which I can't talk!

Also... as far as weapons not working well against our fiendish enemies, does that include fists? Because if that's the case, I'm gonna have to realllly work on coming up with a solution to that lol
Nov 2, 2016 1:56 pm
Aren't a monk's fists considered magical weapons?
Nov 2, 2016 2:28 pm
Jabes.plays.RPG says:
Aren't a monk's fists considered magical weapons?
At a certain level (3), yes. But sometimes just having a magical weapon doesn't bypass the DR conditions ;)
Nov 2, 2016 2:29 pm
thedandyman says:
After initially thinking of how cool it would be to have all these vows, and really liking the story reasons I came up with for him to have them... I find myself not being very fond of having to follow them :P it's hard to play a campaign in which I can't talk!

Also... as far as weapons not working well against our fiendish enemies, does that include fists? Because if that's the case, I'm gonna have to realllly work on coming up with a solution to that lol
Yep, fists count as a weapon for this purpose
Nov 2, 2016 4:33 pm
you might get lucky with the armorer having cold iron brass knuckles? That would still alow your "unarmed" condition.
Nov 2, 2016 4:43 pm
JoHoover says:
yeah not looking forward to that price tag on a cold iron warhammer... if he even has one.

BTW I'm working on my response to the guard should be up this afternoon maybe this evening. Sorry its a long story.
Archie has a few things he can trade...but I don't think it'll be quite enough to get everyone cold iron weapons...lol
Nov 2, 2016 4:51 pm
Also, I can make a Weapon Blanch that'll give you one hit to bypass DR...but it takes a full-round of fire to make it effective. :/
Nov 2, 2016 11:24 pm
Are there cold iron bolts? I doubt there's a cold iron staff, heh.
Nov 2, 2016 11:29 pm
Cold iron bolts are doable, yeah
Nov 3, 2016 1:27 pm
do magical weapons have the same effect as cold iron? how about a keen weapon? Still trying to figure out what the best way to go for damaging a demon.
Nov 3, 2016 1:41 pm
Damage Reduction in Pathfinder almost always has conditions to meet to bypass it. Some creatures are only bypassed by magic, some by silver, others by cold iron, etc. Sometimes there's more than one condition that can be used, sometimes not. So your +1 weapon may not do it, it may require specifically cold iron, but I'm not gonna say for 100% sure ;-)
Nov 3, 2016 1:41 pm
Unfortunately, no...not unless the demon has DR cold iron/magic...which they don't...

Though I wonder...can we get some Oil of Bless Weapon here in town?
Nov 3, 2016 8:41 pm
thedandyman says:
Yeah, not easy at all! You can always choose to break them ;)
irvanovich says:
Unfortunately, no...not unless the demon has DR cold iron/magic...which they don't...

Though I wonder...can we get some Oil of Bless Weapon here in town?
You can definitely try!
Nov 3, 2016 9:12 pm
Sorry, I keep falling asleep with my kids at night and am way behind on my recap.
Nov 3, 2016 10:42 pm
I feel your pain...
Nov 3, 2016 10:42 pm
As do I!
Nov 4, 2016 6:16 am
Posted, how do we want to split up the Tsuto loot?

a potion, a composite short bow, 20 arrows, a very nice looking ring (probably magical), masterwork thieve's tools, masterwork flute, silver earrings, a journal, 6 pouches of gold dust, 8 pouches of silver dust, and 10 pieces of platinum.
load next

You do not have permission to post in this thread.