OOC Discussion

load previous
Dec 19, 2016 8:27 pm
oh, sweet!

... except that means I used the wrong dice for my attack rolls lol I'll get it right next time!

Also:
Naatkinson says:
[ooc]You rested before you came down here, but that would only have healed 2 HP, so I wouldn't be surprised if you're not at max HP!
Does resting not heal full HP?
Last edited December 19, 2016 8:27 pm
Dec 19, 2016 8:32 pm
OH! Just caught this in the unchained monk description:
Quote:
Monks are proficient with the club, crossbow (light or heavy), dagger, handaxe, javelin, kama, nunchaku, quarterstaff, sai, short sword, shortspear, shuriken, siangham, sling, spear, and any weapon with the monk special weapon quality.
the 9-ring broadsword is a monk weapon, so I don't have a -4 on that sword after all, right?
Last edited December 19, 2016 8:33 pm
Dec 19, 2016 8:39 pm
thedandyman says:
OH! Just caught this in the unchained monk description:
Quote:
Monks are proficient with the club, crossbow (light or heavy), dagger, handaxe, javelin, kama, nunchaku, quarterstaff, sai, short sword, shortspear, shuriken, siangham, sling, spear, and any weapon with the monk special weapon quality.
the 9-ring broadsword is a monk weapon, so I don't have a -4 on that sword after all, right?
Wow! That's different that the original monk class, so I missed it. You are correct, sir!
Dec 23, 2016 5:18 am
thedandyman says:
oh, sweet!

... except that means I used the wrong dice for my attack rolls lol I'll get it right next time!

Also:
Naatkinson says:
[ooc]You rested before you came down here, but that would only have healed 2 HP, so I wouldn't be surprised if you're not at max HP!
Does resting not heal full HP?
Resting heals an amount of HP equal to your character's level.

Sorry, didn't even see this question.

Gonna give Xandak til morning to take his round and then I'm gonna do it for him :)
Dec 23, 2016 6:06 am
Sorry I disappeared again. Crazy week at work + GP work.
Jan 20, 2017 7:22 am
Hi, all! I've fallen ill and my doctor says I should take the weekend off from work but that sure as heck isn't happening as I have two wedding cakes to finish! So I can't guarantee any posts. If I survive the weekend I'll get back to posting Sunday evening (that's Sunday morning for most of you). Nate, please feel free to move Urthask and Arktos forward. Thanks!

He's worried about the heavily-wounded bear and wonders what he should do. If there's combat he'll dismount and have the bear hang back.
Jan 23, 2017 4:53 pm
Naatkinson says:
OOC:
What's your next step at this point?

You're in B13 at this point
Map
Moving on, I suppose. I honestly don't know what my options are regarding Arktos. I'd forgotten that non-magical healing is much slower in PF than in 5th Ed!
Jan 25, 2017 10:36 pm
We should check out those two little side rooms while we're still here, and then back track to B3
Jan 25, 2017 10:55 pm
Just to save time, the side rooms are empty lol
Jan 25, 2017 11:05 pm
Ah. well, back to B3 it is, then.
Jan 26, 2017 8:45 pm
We have a Wand of CLW?! Shouldn't have sent Arktos away then LOL! Oh well, it's my fault for forgetting. I'll just have to play this Beast Rider Cavalier without a mount.
Jan 26, 2017 8:58 pm
Jabes.plays.RPG says:
We have a Wand of CLW?! Shouldn't have sent Arktos away then LOL! Oh well, it's my fault for forgetting. I'll just have to play this Beast Rider Cavalier without a mount.
Well, regardless of healing, Daire needed to be taken out.
Jan 26, 2017 9:32 pm
Quote:
Yeah I thought he was going to die.
Jan 26, 2017 9:35 pm
Jabes.plays.RPG says:
Quote:
Me too! I had to let Archie's rolls count for something, though.

To be honest, it was really my way of taking him out of the party, since Fatenori is gone.
Jan 26, 2017 9:36 pm
Quote:
To be honest, it was really my way of taking him out of the party, since Fatenori is gone.
I realized that but of course none of the PC's knew that! So they tried to save him! Just goes to show the caliber of roleplayers we've got here! :-D
Last edited January 26, 2017 9:39 pm
Jan 26, 2017 10:11 pm
Naatkinson says:
Jabes.plays.RPG says:
Quote:
Me too! I had to let Archie's rolls count for something, though.

Potential cohort, anyone?
Jan 26, 2017 10:15 pm
Archie has the highest Charisma ;)
Jan 27, 2017 1:05 pm
Well now, that's just terrifying.
Jan 27, 2017 1:53 pm
apparently we aren't a pretty bunch :-P
Feb 1, 2017 2:21 pm
Please forgive me for asking this question. We've been playing for a while and I feel like I should know this by now.

3 actions per round, right? So I can Charge (2 actions) and Attack (1 action). Now, a Charge already includes an attack. So this means I can hit twice?

http://s19.postimg.org/70ixect1v/Ae6_Tffk.png
load next

You do not have permission to post in this thread.