OOC Discussion

load previous
Feb 14, 2017 5:54 pm
This mutagen stuff will be the death of me...YAY WISDOM PENALTIES!
Feb 15, 2017 7:36 pm
thedandyman says:
irvanovich says:
"I believe I can take care of four with my remaining bombs...but from then on I'll be running strictly on Holy Water and grenades,"
OOC:
Maybe you could combine those two things... make some kind of.... holy hand grenade?

:D
Insert groan here.

Well played :D
Feb 17, 2017 2:32 am
I don't think I ever mentioned it here, but I have pretty much just stopped giving XP altogether. You'll just end up leveling when I tell you lol
Feb 17, 2017 2:09 pm
Probably happen faster that way ;-P
Feb 17, 2017 2:23 pm
Yeah I prefer milestone advancement anyhow.
Feb 17, 2017 2:27 pm
Jabes.plays.RPG says:
I never used to, but I've found that it works MUCH better lol
Feb 17, 2017 2:35 pm
Naatkinson says:
Jabes.plays.RPG says:
I never used to, but I've found that it works MUCH better lol
For PbP, it's infinitely better than trying to keep track of everyone's XP. I still prefer to give out experience in my IRL games.
Feb 22, 2017 7:10 pm
Ok, so Malik is going to be leaving this game, as Keleth just doesn't have the time to keep up on it. Should I advertise for another player or should I just hand out wands of Cure Light Wounds like candy?
Feb 22, 2017 7:27 pm
Archie's got some UMD, so he can make use of the wands if you decide to go that route. I can also start reserving some slots for Infused CLW extracts, if necessary.

Up to you, but Archie can be a pretend healer for a while if we need him to.
Feb 22, 2017 10:20 pm
I think it would be nice to have a dedicated healer but our party of 4 is definitely working well, so I would be fine with an increased consumable drop rate. Or just gold to buy them ;-)
Mar 3, 2017 4:08 pm
I updated the loot tracking forum with the identified magical items and the GP values.

does anyone want to claim any of the items? I'm wondering if no one wants the wand of shocking grasp if I could trade it in for a suit of banded mail.
Mar 3, 2017 4:15 pm
If I did the math right, it's worth about 450 GP, before applying FMV. Archie would love the wand, but he also knows that keeping Gongar from injury helps save his hide ;)
Mar 3, 2017 4:26 pm
I wasn't sure if you wanted the masterwork dagger or the wand. Wasn't sure if you wanted to get that close to the action. you are more than welcome to have it. I calculated the price as (a 50 charge lvl 1 wand is 750 gold this has 28 charges left so 750/50*28=420) Maybe I forgot to add material components or something that would bring the price up...
Mar 3, 2017 4:31 pm
Nope. You're right. I just had a numerical dyslexia moment and goofed up.

Archie isn't a fan of getting into the action...not until he's buffed himself immensely with his mutagen and extracts. Even then, he prefers to hang back and toss bombs and alchemical weapons, so sell those suckers. Sell the scroll of Burning Hands, too, since we don't have a Malik anymore. I'll have plenty of attack extracts soon enough.
Mar 3, 2017 6:53 pm
Hey Naatkinson, I realize I probably should have asked before putting GP values on the items that we have acquired. sorry for that overstep, I was just really excited to see if I could afford some banded mail. Ill try and contain my vendor pricing in the future.
Mar 3, 2017 6:56 pm
No worries, I'm usually pretty consistent with giving the book values for things. If you ever make an assumption that's wrong, I'll just go ahead and correct it :)
Mar 9, 2017 7:24 pm
OK, so I have marked down selling the masterwork weapons, the wand and the scroll. I didn't mark the +1 sword as sold since it might come in handy if no one besides me wants to purchase anything. Do we need another wand of cure light wounds or can we borrow the one from Malik. I put a skill point in use magic item so I could carry one if needed though my checks might not be all that great.

Does anyone want anything before we start into the cave?

I've upgraded to banded mail so I'm a bit more tanky. Also do we get another feat at 3rd lvl? I didn't take one if we do.
Mar 9, 2017 7:27 pm
Yes, a feat is available at every odd level.

Also, Malik will freely give you the wand, but I have NOT been tracking its uses...
Mar 9, 2017 7:30 pm
OK, Ill go back through some time today and total up the number of times it was used. I think it was only a couple. I'll also grab my next feat!
Mar 9, 2017 7:33 pm
I've got a rank in UMD, so I can use a wand myself if need be.
load next

You do not have permission to post in this thread.