OOC Discussion

load previous
Mar 9, 2017 7:34 pm
...and I wouldn't argue with more holy water or other splash weapons. Kinda my thing...lol
Mar 9, 2017 7:39 pm
I'm seeing Archie's level listed as two still. I'm not sure if he was never leveled up or if you just forgot to update the level.

I also want to make sure that everyone picked their level 3 feat?
Mar 9, 2017 7:50 pm
Naatkinson says:
I'm seeing Archie's level listed as two still. I'm not sure if he was never leveled up or if you just forgot to update the level.

I also want to make sure that everyone picked their level 3 feat?
I just didn't change the level number. Will do that shortly
Mar 10, 2017 3:10 pm
JoHoover says:
OK, so I have marked down selling the masterwork weapons, the wand and the scroll. I didn't mark the +1 sword as sold since it might come in handy if no one besides me wants to purchase anything. Do we need another wand of cure light wounds or can we borrow the one from Malik. I put a skill point in use magic item so I could carry one if needed though my checks might not be all that great.

Does anyone want anything before we start into the cave?

I've upgraded to banded mail so I'm a bit more tanky. Also do we get another feat at 3rd lvl? I didn't take one if we do.
Thinking about it, Archie could probably do with some better armor, too. If there's enough gold available, I wouldn't say no to a chain shirt and a few flasks of acid.
Mar 10, 2017 4:17 pm
irvanovich says:
Thinking about it, Archie could probably do with some better armor, too. If there's enough gold available, I wouldn't say no to a chain shirt and a few flasks of acid.
We definitely have enough gold, I'll have Gongar pick them up for you. Do you want to trade in your current armor or keep it?
Mar 10, 2017 4:22 pm
Definitely trade in the leather armor. Let's get about 4 flasks of acid and a chain shirt.
Mar 10, 2017 5:05 pm
irvanovich says:
Definitely trade in the leather armor. Let's get about 4 flasks of acid and a chain shirt.
You got it.

anyone else want Gongar to pick up anything? I think I'm going to add a potion of cure light wounds for each of us to carry just in case we can't get to people with the wand. Do you guys think a couple of protection from evil potions would be worth it?

Protection from Evil
Last edited March 10, 2017 5:06 pm
Mar 10, 2017 5:07 pm
I'd like to upgrade armor too at some later point when more funds are available. Currently using scale mail.
Mar 10, 2017 5:11 pm
I think at least one potion of PfE per PC would be worth it...if nothing else, see if the Illustrious GM will allow us to grab a Wand of PfE.
Mar 10, 2017 7:44 pm
A wand would be a great idea and we could definitely sell the +1 longsword for the funds if its OK with Naatkinson. I would prefer a want to potions since I think there is going to be alot of little evils in the caves. And Ill pick up a suit of Banded mail for Urthask as well for you Jabes.
Mar 10, 2017 7:56 pm
What you sell is up to you :)
Mar 10, 2017 7:59 pm
It always worries me when a GM says something like that with a smiley face at the end.
Mar 10, 2017 8:13 pm
That is a bit concerning. Naatkinson, would we be able to find the wand and other supplies?
Mar 10, 2017 8:22 pm
Anything below ~10,000 gold should be easily found in town. If it's something cheaper that's really obscure, then ask for sure
Mar 10, 2017 8:29 pm
OK so for my Shopping list

Chain Shirt (Archibald) 150 gp
4 Acid flasks (Archibald) 40 gp
Banded Mail (Urthask) 250 gp
Banded Mail (Gongar) 250 gp
4 Potions CLW (1 each) 200 gp
Wand of Protection from Evil (Archibald or Gongar) 750 gp

For a total of 1640 gp
Mar 10, 2017 8:32 pm
JoHoover says:
OK so for my Shopping list

Chain Shirt (Archibald) 150 gp
4 Acid flasks (Archibald) 40 gp
Banded Mail (Urthask) 250 gp
Banded Mail (Gongar) 250 gp
4 Potions CLW (1 each) 200 gp
Wand of Protection from Evil (Archibald or Gongar) 750 gp

For a total of 1640 gp
Looks good :)
Mar 11, 2017 2:04 am
OOC:
Any modifiers to that HP regained (I thought you added your con or something too)? Or is just 1 HP per level?
Mar 11, 2017 2:20 am
RAW says 1 HP per level
Mar 11, 2017 2:37 am
when we lvled up do we get those points as well or do we just increase our max HP but need to rest up to that point?
Mar 11, 2017 2:53 am
Was wondering that too.
load next

You do not have permission to post in this thread.