OOC Discussion

load previous
Apr 3, 2017 4:56 pm
Those are MILES away from here, far to the west (about 6 miles)
Apr 4, 2017 7:07 pm
Wow... I'm working on the timeline right now and just realized that we started this game over one year ago and are just on day 7 of actual in-game time. At the rate we're currently going, it'll take about 5-6 more YEARs to complete this adventure!
Apr 4, 2017 7:21 pm
PbP isn't for those that require instant gratification.
Apr 4, 2017 7:26 pm
JoHoover says:
Sure it is! You just have to be in 20+ games to get it :P
Apr 4, 2017 7:46 pm
Naatkinson says:
JoHoover says:
Valid Point! I do have to say, I'm waiting for another pathfinder game to open up since I have a bit more time at work to check I need more gratification.
Apr 4, 2017 7:55 pm
JoHoover says:
Naatkinson says:
JoHoover says:
Valid Point! I do have to say, I'm waiting for another pathfinder game to open up since I have a bit more time at work to check I need more gratification.
Oh lord, don't tempt me to start another game!
Apr 4, 2017 8:23 pm
Naatkinson says:
JoHoover says:
Naatkinson says:
JoHoover says:
Oh lord, don't tempt me to start another game!
Oh, please don't. I'm most active in your games, and I don't need another distraction in my life...

You should totally do it...
Last edited April 4, 2017 8:24 pm
Apr 5, 2017 2:04 pm
Naatkinson says:
JoHoover says:
Hear, hear! :-D
Apr 5, 2017 6:26 pm
JoHoover says:
No kidding.

For the longest time I was part of a zelda rpg forum and it would take years to get through a dungeon or even a handful of encounters. Even at the height of it's activity (I'm talking like 20-25 players and several moderators) it still took us a year and a half to complete one of the big milestone boss events.

I still post over there every now and then and the response rate is incredibly slow - there's only like two or three other people that ever bother to check it out any more and they're all super busy so sometimes we'll only get through one or two rounds in a month.
Last edited April 5, 2017 7:47 pm
Apr 13, 2017 7:05 pm
"Shut up the dogs"

"Well, they'll know we're here anyways when I do...but OK..."

*BOOM* ..."That certainly shut them up..."
Apr 13, 2017 7:39 pm
I figure it was a damned if we do damned if we don't situation. At least now we don't have to worry about dogs attacking us while we are all tangled up.
Apr 13, 2017 7:44 pm
Oh, I agree...
Apr 13, 2017 8:27 pm
Quote:
Urthask's Reflex save - (1d20+1)
( 9 ) + 1 = 10
Arktos' Reflex save - (1d20+5)
( 20 ) + 5 = 25
Urthask's Strength Check to break free - (1d20+4)
( 9 ) + 4 = 13
So how does this work? Urthask is entangled (and takes damage), but Arktos is not. Urthask tries to break free and fails (and takes damage). Can Arktos attempt to break his master free by just making a run for it and taking Urthask with him?
Apr 13, 2017 8:29 pm
Jabes.plays.RPG says:
Quote:
Urthask's Reflex save - (1d20+1)
( 9 ) + 1 = 10
Arktos' Reflex save - (1d20+5)
( 20 ) + 5 = 25
Urthask's Strength Check to break free - (1d20+4)
( 9 ) + 4 = 13
So how does this work? Urthask is entangled (and takes damage), but Arktos is not. Urthask tries to break free and fails (and takes damage). Can Arktos attempt to break his master free by just making a run for it and taking Urthask with him?
Is Urthask actually tied into the saddle? If so, then Arktos can attempt to pull free, otherwise it'll be the strength check from Urthask. If Arktos decides to move, then he does so alone
Apr 13, 2017 8:39 pm
Not tied, I don't think so. It's a military saddle.
Apr 13, 2017 8:42 pm
Jabes.plays.RPG says:
Not tied, I don't think so. It's a military saddle.
Then you're not tied down as far as I can tell, so Urthask must struggle alone.
Apr 19, 2017 9:36 pm
thedandyman, we're gonna die...lol
Apr 19, 2017 9:42 pm
irvanovich says:
thedandyman, we're gonna die...lol
Have some faith in goblin engineering ;-P
Apr 20, 2017 2:56 pm
...on the one hand, goblins are snoring, easy peasy. As long as they are as puny as the other goblins, I can take out the sleepers no problem...but I'll put the rest on high alert.

...on the other hand, I only have three bombs left before I have to delve into grenades...

Decisions, decisions...
Apr 21, 2017 2:07 am
Going to be out of town starting tomorrow until late Sunday. Chances are that regular posting will not resume until Monday.
load next

You do not have permission to post in this thread.