OOC Discussion

load previous
Apr 21, 2017 7:14 am
As posted in the Absences thread:
Quote:
Just an early heads up: Gonna be mostly off-grid from Sunday to Wednesday. Please note that I am in the GMT+8 timezone. GM's feel free to move my characters along then. Cheers!
Apr 28, 2017 8:05 am
Hi everyone! Sorry for the extended absence. That was my first vacation in years! I'm back now, and looking forward to slowly getting caught up with all my games. Cheers!
Apr 30, 2017 6:18 am
If Urthask were to ride this horse would he benefit from his cavalier abilities? Obviously they don't have the same bond yet that Urthask has with Arktos.
Last edited April 30, 2017 6:19 am
May 1, 2017 3:30 am
Jabes.plays.RPG says:
If Urthask were to ride this horse would he benefit from his cavalier abilities? Obviously they don't have the same bond yet that Urthask has with Arktos.
You should gain the benefits of all abilities that don't refer to the cavalier's specific mount. If it just says "While Mounted..." you should benefit from it still.
May 5, 2017 5:27 am
Jabes.plays.RPG says:
"Rabbits? What do they need rabbits for, I wonder? Food?"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oLQRjWH7Akk
May 5, 2017 1:14 pm
Jabes.plays.RPG says:
Jabes.plays.RPG says:
"Rabbits? What do they need rabbits for, I wonder? Food?"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oLQRjWH7Akk
He doesn't need any more ideas, Jabes...
May 5, 2017 4:52 pm
You mean to tell me Archie hasn't got a bandoleer full of Holy Hand Grenades?!
May 5, 2017 5:23 pm
Jabes.plays.RPG says:
You mean to tell me Archie hasn't got a bandoleer full of Holy Hand Grenades?!
I thought very strongly about trying to build some for this mission...I really, really did...
May 5, 2017 6:16 pm
Beware the bunnies; they are caged for a reason!
May 5, 2017 6:55 pm
Well, I'm in the same boat as you, Naat. Just got laid off.
May 5, 2017 7:01 pm
irvanovich says:
Oh not cool! :-(
May 5, 2017 7:16 pm
irvanovich says:
Dude that sucks. :-{
May 6, 2017 3:27 am
JoHoover says:
irvanovich says:
Dude that sucks. :-{
I've been expecting it, to be honest. We lost a major contact due to another company coming in and undercutting us, and there just wasn't enough work to go around.

Still blows
May 11, 2017 5:07 am
As posted in the Absences thread:
Jabes.plays.RPG says:
I'm already chest-deep in preps for Mother's Day weekend, which is traditionally an extremely busy time at the cake shop. I'll still pop up here and there but will be unreliable at best. So if I start holding things up please go ahead and move my PC's along. Thanks!
May 22, 2017 5:40 pm
Irvanovich, we haven't seen you in a while. Everything going OK?
May 22, 2017 8:28 pm
JoHoover says:
Irvanovich, we haven't seen you in a while. Everything going OK?
I'm in the same boat as Naat, as far as getting laid off...plus I have the added bonus of getting into a wreck on Thursday...my brain's been a bit scrambled.

I'll try to make a post today as to what Archie is up to...my screen time is about to be cut out a lot, as my doctor wants me to get plenty of mental and physical rest :/

(save me, I'm going to go insane...)
May 22, 2017 10:11 pm
irvanovich says:
I'm in the same boat as Naat, as far as getting laid off...plus I have the added bonus of getting into a wreck on Thursday...my brain's been a bit scrambled.

I'll try to make a post today as to what Archie is up to...my screen time is about to be cut out a lot, as my doctor wants me to get plenty of mental and physical rest :/

(save me, I'm going to go insane...)
I hate how life always seems to pile on when things head south. Glad to hear from you even though it's not the best news. Get yourself well and we will keep Archi alive for you ;-P
Jun 8, 2017 2:20 am
Sorry for the unexpected absence, guys. Apparently, I didn't subscribe to this game...so I've been responding to other games, but not this one. I'm a gonna fix this right now, now that I have a somewhat functioning computer again.

My brain's almost back up to snuff, so maybe I can actually make halfway decent IC posts again. :/
Jun 11, 2017 1:00 am
Waiting for someone to open the door so I can charge through on horseback.

Did Urthask also hear the goblin voices that Xandak did?
Jun 11, 2017 3:47 am
Jabes.plays.RPG says:
Waiting for someone to open the door so I can charge through on horseback.

Did Urthask also hear the goblin voices that Xandak did?
Nope :-)
load next

You do not have permission to post in this thread.