OOC Discussion

load previous
Jul 20, 2017 1:42 am
HypCo says:
HAHAHA, bulls-eye, it is most definitely a play on it! You're pretty good at spotting my pop-culture based names.
Have I done that before? Lol, I don't remember!

Edit: Oh wait! I did it with Mario!
Jul 20, 2017 1:45 am
I believe you were the one who spotted Mryio.

How 'bout this one? Let's see how good you really are.
Jul 20, 2017 2:06 am
Not sure, the only things I can think of are Hanzo and Musashi!
Jul 20, 2017 2:20 am
It's only one person. This one is a bit more subtle as he goes by a different name, that a good amount of people know.
Jul 24, 2017 6:39 pm
Hoo boy. Sorry for the inactivity, ya'll. Work has been crazy. This is the last week of my second/summer job, though, so I should have some more time in the near future. I will, however, be going out of town for a much-needed vacation next week starting this friday, and ending in a little over two weeks on August 14. I won't have any computer access. I may be able to check in via my phone every now and then, but I don't know how active I will be. After I get back I promise to do my best to stay on top of things here!
Last edited July 24, 2017 6:55 pm
Jul 27, 2017 2:06 am
Naatkinson says:
OOC:
You've come nowhere near to clearing the place. I'd give you maybe 35-40% of the whole dungeon :P
Oh. LOL! We dragging the prisoner along the whole way then?
Aug 17, 2017 7:26 pm
I just got a promotion, which officially starts on 8/22, but I have been swamped with preparatory stuff. I am trying to keep up with all of my games, but I ask that you be patient with me during the transition.
Aug 18, 2017 5:45 am
Naatkinson says:
I just got a promotion, which officially starts on 8/22, but I have been swamped with preparatory stuff. I am trying to keep up with all of my games, but I ask that you be patient with me during the transition.
No worries! Take all the time you need; you've been plenty patient with us ;)
Aug 29, 2017 2:15 pm
As posted in the Absences thread:
Quote:
Next 4 days will be hectic at the cake shop. My posting ability may suffer.
Sep 3, 2017 8:54 pm
If you still have room, I'd love to return and start catching up again. :)
Sep 4, 2017 1:06 am
I'm sorry, I'm a little confused. We were all talking, and then the bugbear bursts in. What door is Urthask supposed to break down, and why? Obviously I am missing something important.

Hey @irvanovich! Good to hear from you again! I, for one, would love to have Archie back! Bring Arktos with you hehe!
Sep 5, 2017 12:05 am
The bugbear ran back into the room he came from and closed the door.
Sep 5, 2017 12:32 am
See, I knew that I missed something! :-D Thanks!
Sep 5, 2017 8:42 pm
Okay, so, we swapped back over to the normal action economy, yeah? Which means Flurry of Blows becomes a full-round action and I can only make one attack on my turn if I move more than 5 feet?
Sep 5, 2017 9:17 pm
thedandyman says:
Okay, so, we swapped back over to the normal action economy, yeah? Which means Flurry of Blows becomes a full-round action and I can only make one attack on my turn if I move more than 5 feet?
Exactly!
Sep 11, 2017 1:29 am
... I'm sorry, guys...I didn't mean to bring a TPK with me when I came back...
Sep 11, 2017 1:45 am
irvanovich says:
... I'm sorry, guys...I didn't mean to bring a TPK with me when I came back...
Most of it has to to with bad rolls!
Sep 11, 2017 3:39 am
I forget, are we using hero points in this game? Because now would be a fine time for Xandak to use some hero points...
Sep 11, 2017 12:38 pm
irvanovich says:
I forget, are we using hero points in this game? Because now would be a fine time for Xandak to use some hero points...
We actually are not using Hero Points. Amusingly enough, I did grant Xandak one a while back if he wants to use it for anything.
Sep 11, 2017 3:53 pm
My Lord... these rolls... make them stop!
load next

You do not have permission to post in this thread.