OOC Discussion

load previous
May 25, 2016 12:48 am
Or we can do the Democratic thing and vote. Place your votes here and decide if you want to keep it going. I think the adventure gets better, it's just the beginning that's kinda rough.
May 25, 2016 1:09 am
I don't mind continuing; it seems to me that the hardest part of any adventure is the beginning, so if we can get past it, maybe it'll pick up a bit? But if you guys want to start a new one, I'm fine with that too
Last edited May 25, 2016 1:10 am
May 25, 2016 2:07 am
If you think you can have fun GMing it after this rough patch, I'm game to try to continue. If you think you'd enjoy GMing a different game, I'd probably join that one in lieu.
May 25, 2016 3:53 am
Keleth says:
If you think you can have fun GMing it after this rough patch, I'm game to try to continue. If you think you'd enjoy GMing a different game, I'd probably join that one in lieu.
I'm seconding this. You have to be enjoying GMing too, not just us playing. :-)
May 25, 2016 1:18 pm
I think if we power through this section, it will get better, so I'm gonna keep it going
May 25, 2016 6:56 pm
I'm down to keep going. I thought it was just a lull from spring early summer taking up peoples time.
Jun 8, 2016 12:28 pm
Urthask and Arktos are circling around to flush out the boar(s). Do I roll Survival or something? Arktos has the Scent ability. How do I put that to use?
Jun 8, 2016 1:27 pm
Jabes.plays.RPG says:
Urthask and Arktos are circling around to flush out the boar(s). Do I roll Survival or something? Arktos has the Scent ability. How do I put that to use?
Yeah, Survival would be a good choice for that.

Scent rules are located here. It's just something that kind of happens, it looks like. I will keep it in mind.
Jun 8, 2016 2:19 pm
I've added a crap roll to my post. :-P
Jun 12, 2016 5:15 pm
Can I add Xandak's stealth roll since hes out for the week?

not that it matters much since I bungled my roll so bad.
Last edited June 12, 2016 5:15 pm
Jun 13, 2016 1:27 pm
JoHoover says:
Can I add Xandak's stealth roll since hes out for the week?

not that it matters much since I bungled my roll so bad.
I already rolled it, just have to actually make my post. Sorry, it was a BUSY weekend!
Jun 14, 2016 3:53 am
Question: are flurry of blows and stunning strike compatible with each other? Like, could I do both in one turn, without necessitating the -5 to hit from a second attack? Or does flurry of blows only work if I do normal attacks?
Jun 14, 2016 3:55 am
thedandyman says:
Question: are flurry of blows and stunning strike compatible with each other? Like, could I do both in one turn, without necessitating the -5 to hit from a second attack? Or does flurry of blows only work if I do normal attacks?
Yes, you can do both. The only stipulations are that it has to be declared before the attack roll is made, and you can only attempt it once per round
Jun 23, 2016 9:45 pm
Go ahead and gain your level, I'll have a good post tomorrow!
Jun 28, 2016 7:33 pm
Man... that post took a lot out of me! I've been dreading that one all week :)
Jun 28, 2016 10:19 pm
If it were me posting it, I would have clicked "post" and then my internet would have timed out and I would have lost it all and had to re-type everything lol

...play-by-post has not always been kind to me
Jun 28, 2016 10:29 pm
I type everything up in notepad and then copy/paste it all :)
Jun 29, 2016 4:55 am
See, I would do that, but I just forget to a lot. Also I'm lazy hahaha

fun question: If you had to cast your character and/or the important NPC's so far, who would you cast to play them? At the moment I'm leaning towards a younger Gerard Butler for Xandak.
Jun 29, 2016 5:17 pm
the ladies would go wild for a silent Gerard Butler.

As for Gongar, I'm not sure who I would cast for him. Probably the actor that plays Gimly in Lord of the Rings.
Jul 19, 2016 5:16 pm
Naatkinson says:
OOC:
Anyone else want anything before we fast-forward to the Inn?
Gongar, we can figure out prices for things in the OOC thread if you decide on a special order
I'm good.
load next

You do not have permission to post in this thread.