Hello Everybody

Be sure to read and follow the guidelines for our forums.

Jul 5, 2020 4:24 am
A lot of my experience is in D&D (3.5 was my main game back in the day, though I wasn't very successful in it, but I like 5e a lot), though I have some in the old Star Wars d20-based system (not enough of a fan of the series to get super-into it), d20 Modern, & a tiny bit of Call of Cthulu. I'm more of a player than a GM, though I am working on a fantasy world for adventures to take place in, so who knows, maybe I'll jump into that role sometime?

(Also apologies for the lack of an avatar; this site doesn't like the one I generally use for some reason.)
Last edited July 5, 2020 4:25 am
Jul 5, 2020 4:34 am
Welcome ZixSerro,

5e gets played on here regularly so you should be able to find a game for it soon if that's what you're looking for. There's also a couple of fans of CoC on here.

If you want to see how GP functions, check out the New GP Member Guide and maybe look through some public games as well.

To join a game, keep your eyes on the Games Tavern, where GMs advertise their games and look for players.

You might also want to join us on the Discord server for some friendly conversation, about the site, RPGs in general or anything else!

Happy gaming!
Jul 5, 2020 5:04 am
Welcome!
Jul 5, 2020 2:50 pm
Welcome!
Jul 5, 2020 3:47 pm
Hello and welcome!

Len

Jul 6, 2020 5:16 am
Hi ZixSerro, welcome! Good luck on fixing your avatar woes :)

You do not have permission to post in this thread.