Just joined

Be sure to read and follow the guidelines for our forums.

Aug 15, 2020 10:39 am
Hey all,

Just joined so checking the site and possibly thinking of running something, will let you know.
Aug 15, 2020 10:43 am
Welcome, Rolemaster!

If you want to see how GP functions, check out the New GP Member Guide and maybe look through some public games as well.

To join a game, keep your eyes on the Games Tavern, where GMs advertise their games and look for players.

You might also want to join us on the Discord server for some friendly conversation, about the site, RPGs in general or anything else!

Happy gaming!
Aug 15, 2020 11:56 am
Howdy! What games do you play and/or run?
Aug 15, 2020 2:06 pm
Welcome!

Len

Aug 15, 2020 2:10 pm
Welcome!
Aug 15, 2020 2:52 pm
Hey! I hope you decide to run something awesome. I'll keep an eye out for you.
Aug 15, 2020 5:18 pm
Hey all thanks for the warm welcome!

As for the games that I run, The Dark Eye, Mutants and Masterminds 3rd edition and Pathfinder 2nd edition.
Aug 15, 2020 5:29 pm
Rolemaster says:

As for the games that I run, The Dark Eye, Mutants and Masterminds 3rd edition and Pathfinder 2nd edition.
Not RoleMaster? Dangnabbit!

But SRSLY, welcome.

And tell us about The Dark Eye, please.
Aug 15, 2020 5:39 pm
Welcome aboard
Aug 15, 2020 5:45 pm
Qralloq says:
Rolemaster says:

Not RoleMaster? Dangnabbit!

But SRSLY, welcome.

And tell us about The Dark Eye, please.
I mostly like to play Rolemaster lol not run it.

The Dark Eye is a german rpg, set in the world of Aventuria, where players can do many different things. It got a bit of classic and dark fantasy vibe to it. You can expect to find many fantasy tropes but it is more lethal and complex than dungeons and dragons. There is a lot of customization and a rich world to explore.

The dark eye had also a couple of video games but I didn't play them, so won't claim to know much about their quality.
Aug 15, 2020 5:48 pm
Are you German? If so, neat
Aug 15, 2020 5:51 pm
bowlofspinach says:
Are you German? If so, neat
Nope, It was fortunately translated in English so just playing the US version. I believe we are missing a few books but not that many.
Aug 15, 2020 5:54 pm
I have dark eye and have thought about running it but my game load is about full.
Aug 15, 2020 6:05 pm
Hello and welcome!

You do not have permission to post in this thread.