Eberron: Oracle of War

Be sure to read and follow the guidelines for our forums.

Oct 7, 2020 7:59 am
I want to try my hand at GM'ing pbp again.

I am normally an improvising kind of GM and that did not really work for me with Play by Post. So I have decided to grab an adventure from Adventures League and will run one of those. And since I love the Eberron and want to play in that setting, I have chosen the first adventure from the Eberron: Oracle of War campaign.

And this is where I would ask if anyone would be interested in playing a D&D 5e game in Eberron, but before I was even ready to make this ask for players-post I had 14 applications.
OOC:
WOW! There is some love for Eberron
I want to respect the process of asking for players only here in the Game Tavern, but I also what to acknowledge those who have already applied.

So I will now ask for players, in a first-come, first-served, but those 14 have 24 hours to confirm their application. If they do, the came first, even before the one who wrote the second post in this tread. I think it is fairest.

Link to game
Last edited October 7, 2020 8:00 am
Oct 7, 2020 10:10 am
Great. I love to play some Eberron. Please to count me in. I'm ready to be a scavenger!
OOC:
Rushes in before for the crowd. Drops the keys that locked the door accidently...
Last edited October 7, 2020 10:22 am
Oct 7, 2020 10:23 am
I’m here and ready!
Oct 7, 2020 11:20 am
Ready to join the salvage team!
Oct 7, 2020 11:49 am
I know there are players out there who REALLY want to play in an Eberron game, so I'm going to stand back.

Y'all in for a treat - runekyndig writes some great posts.
Oct 7, 2020 1:23 pm
I would like to play as well, always wanted to try the Eberron setting.
Oct 7, 2020 4:02 pm
I would enjoy running into the Grey.
Oct 7, 2020 5:22 pm
My symbionts and I are ready to go.
Oct 7, 2020 5:50 pm
I’d love to play in Eberron, I’ve been looking to try it for a while.
Oct 7, 2020 7:56 pm
I'd love to go for one as well. Thank you for running.
Oct 7, 2020 9:13 pm
Love Eberron, and would love to play in this world again. Thank you for running this.
Oct 7, 2020 9:33 pm
Hello,

if this is newbie-friendly, I would also like a chance. I would play what the group needs and wouldn't mind premade chars, or I could make one according to your wishes, but being new, I don't have one yet. I own 5e PM if that is relevant.

Thanks for reading and good luck if you're already full.

Daniel
Oct 7, 2020 9:52 pm
Hi! I'd love to play!
Oct 8, 2020 3:48 am
I'd love to play!
Oct 8, 2020 6:15 am
ctme2000
XOSkel10
AvDc
Gnellson

have entered the game, as they were the first ones to apply and confirm their application in this tread. If any drops out, I will contact those who have shown interest in this thread
Oct 8, 2020 1:36 pm
I was the second comment on here...
Oct 8, 2020 1:38 pm
runekyndig says:
So I will now ask for players, in a first-come, first-served, but those 14 have 24 hours to confirm their application. If they do, the came first, even before the one who wrote the second post in this tread. I think it is fairest.
Lol. I swear runekyndig is psychic.
Oct 8, 2020 1:47 pm
Adam says:
runekyndig says:
Lol. I swear runekyndig is psychic.
I was DMed about being one of the 14 so idk. It's fine though, I'm in a few different games.
Oct 8, 2020 2:04 pm
There's a lot of love for the Eberron though. It makes me wish I could DM it for the overflow, but I don't know the setting.
Oct 8, 2020 2:13 pm
Im sorry @theeyetyrant its hard to be fair
@Adam if you are into audiobooks then the Dreaming Dark Audiobooks on Audible is worth a listen
load next

You do not have permission to post in this thread.