Eberron: Oracle of War

Be sure to read and follow the guidelines for our forums.

load previous
Oct 8, 2020 2:22 pm
runekyndig says:
Im sorry @theeyetyrant its hard to be fair
@Adam if you are into audiobooks then the Dreaming Dark Audiobooks on Audible is worth a listen
No big man. I'm in plenty of games, I just can't help but try to get in more.
Oct 8, 2020 2:47 pm
Yeppers. Happens. Always around to catch a drop out.
Nov 4, 2020 9:34 am
I'm disappointed and a bit annoyed. I had 14 applications to this my first real pbp game as a GM, and now I have to kick my second player for inactivity. Perhaps I haven't been clear enough in my expectations, so I must address that now.

If you play in my game we agree to the social contract that:
- We will be active and do your best to keep the post frequency. If you can not, let your GM know. Examens, holidays, divorce, sickness, there can be a thousand valid reasons for not having the spare time to play. But have you agreed to play, then there are no valid reasons not to spend 1 minute to tell your GM that you can't make it for a while.
- Match the format of the GM and the other players. When GM and other players make a big effort into their post, formatting spoken words in bold, writing in the third person, you will do the same. Anything less just shows that you don't care about the game, the GM, and the other players. If you don't know how, like giving your character an avatar, then ask and you will get help.

Now I aks for a player for my game.
You will play a member of a scavenge crew, that have entered the mournlands in search of treasure. You are the only one in your group left - or you got lost. You will soon meet up with the group, who is looking for a missing goblin in the mournlands. There are a fighter and 2 warlocks in the group

Write to me about your character concept/idea. Just a few lines. If we can agree on the social contract and your concept/idea fits the group I will invite you, and then you can make a full character
Last edited November 4, 2020 9:40 am
Nov 4, 2020 5:34 pm
While I thank you for your interest - have found a player

My point stands. When we venture into a game together, we have a common responsibility to make it a good as posible
Nov 4, 2020 5:38 pm
Well stated, runekyndig.
Nov 4, 2020 9:44 pm
Firm but true! I think most of that applied are still interested just slap a pm out there and go down the queue.

You do not have permission to post in this thread.