Part 3: The Spider's Web

load previous
Jun 1, 2016 5:11 am
"Do you know of any others who brought the dragon a gift and lived to tell about it?" I remain skeptical.
Last edited June 1, 2016 5:11 am

Rolls

Insight - (1d20+5)

(9) + 5 = 14

Jun 1, 2016 7:07 pm
Favric chuckles, "That's the ONLY way to survive a visit with a dragon is to bring gifts!"
Jun 3, 2016 6:17 pm
"What is it that you want? You're hiding something." My eyes narrow at Favric.
Jun 3, 2016 7:47 pm
Gimblyn watches quietly, letting the others sort out this situation. He wasn't sure how the group wanted to approach this dragon and other group.
Jun 5, 2016 4:20 pm
"Well, if you want to be like that, then you can deal with the Dragon yourself," Favric says, obviously offended, "I think it would be best if you left my companions and I"
Jun 5, 2016 6:56 pm
"You will tell us what you're hiding. And quickly." Little bursts of crackling energy can be seen emanating from my mouth and nostrils. I don't know what this man is trying to pull but I will find the truth or he will be punished for his dishonesty.

Rolls

Intimidation - (1d20+2)

(18) + 2 = 20

Jun 5, 2016 8:20 pm
Kama inches away from Xora, like one would try to avoid a rattling snake. With his free hand, he subtly gestures Gimblyn to do the same and whispers in an aside to the gnome, "Oh shit, they pissed her off."

In truth, Kama is also finding a good angle to charge the men, should battle commence.
Jun 6, 2016 4:40 pm
"I will do no such thing, and I think that you'd best leave now," Favric says to Xora, placing his hand on a dagger at his hip. The other men in the room draw steel, preparing for a confrontation.
Jun 7, 2016 1:44 am
Gimblyn nodded his bobbly head at Kama and gave Xora some space. The gnome knew he couldn't charge into battle with them, but he could feel the tips of his fingers tingle... he focused to control himself.
Last edited June 7, 2016 1:46 am
Jun 9, 2016 6:27 pm
I see the man reaching for his dagger, and I quickly rush forward in an attempt to wrest it from him.

Rolls

Disarm - (1d20+5)

(17) + 5 = 22

Jun 9, 2016 6:33 pm
Xora deftly rushes forward, plucking the dagger out of his hand as if he were an infant, and holds it up to his face threateningly. All of this happened in the blink of an eye, some people still half-way through drawing steel have stopped completely, staring in shock.

Favric swallows nervously, "Want some tea?" he asks lamely, fear in his eyes and a wetness traveling down his legs.
Jun 9, 2016 6:51 pm
"Now we're getting somewhere!" Kama says jovially. He guides Favric into the room with a hand on his shoulder, and seats him in a chair. The half-orc rests his greataxe on his shoulder and leans his tusked maw close to Favric's ear, and Kama's tone becomes serious. "I'll ask again. What's your deal here?"
Jun 9, 2016 7:06 pm
Favric flinches back from the large half orc. He looks to his companions, watch wide-eyed, obviously scared out of their wits and unwilling to help him.

He sighs, "We came to treat with the dragon... We have been sent to see if we could gain his allegiance," he says quietly.
Jun 9, 2016 7:09 pm
"Sent? By whom?"
Jun 10, 2016 2:29 pm
Favric's eyes widen in panic and he closes his mouth and shakes his head.
Jun 10, 2016 2:39 pm
"We can't help you if you don't tell us what the situation is. I'm growing impatient."
Jun 10, 2016 2:47 pm
"We don't need your help! You should go away now, before our masters find out what's going on and come to find you!"
Jun 10, 2016 3:27 pm
The small gnome waves his staff around to get noticed from his hiding, though still staying close to Kama.

"We fear no masters, sir. Tell us now and we will be on our way. I'd rather not see you get hurt, I swear."

Tumtwig's larges eyes looked at Xora with uncertainty with what she was capable of, while his words were coated with genuine concern.

Rolls

persuasion - (1d20+5)

(12) + 5 = 17

Jun 10, 2016 3:35 pm
Favric laughs, seeming to have grown confident thinking of his masters, "If you knew the power of my masters, you would be afraid, I assure you!"
Jun 10, 2016 3:35 pm
OOC:
I say we kill him, but Figglebauter won't say that. lol
load next

Thread locked