Part 3: The Spider's Web

load previous
Nov 18, 2016 5:49 pm
Kama claps a hand onto Stormsong's shoulder. "I'll leave you two to your business dealings," he says, excusing himself. "Gundren, let me know when it's time to go. I've got to pay a visit to the orchard and see the Sister."
Nov 18, 2016 5:51 pm
"Well, I don't have much, but I could offer ye 50 pieces o' gold before ye head out. Might help you to get ready for the trip," Gundren says to Stormsong, nodding that he heard Kama.
Nov 18, 2016 6:14 pm
Kama will head to the orchard and inform Daran about Old Owl Well, returning to the temple to give Sister Garaele the answer to her question.
Nov 18, 2016 6:16 pm
Stormsong seeks to clarify, "Oh, I think we're ok for now. I was thinking that since you and your brothers are interested in setting up a mining operation, that we could lay claim to whatever we find during our clean up operation. Treasure, spoils, and whatnot. What do you think?"
Nov 18, 2016 6:23 pm
Gundren considers that for a moment before nodding, "Sounds fair, except in two cases. One, if something ye find is needed to run the mine. Two, if it is dwarven in origin."

As Kama heads to the orchard, he sees Daran outside, looking over the apples on his trees. He turns to see your approach, "Kama, my friend! I saw that you left for a while there, did you have a chance to check on the undead for me?"
Nov 18, 2016 6:29 pm
With a big smile, "Done! It's a pleasure to be working for you!"

To Xora and Gimblyn, "I don't know about you guys, but I'd like to clean up from the last trip before starting a new one. I'm going to head to the inn that we stayed at last time."
Nov 18, 2016 6:39 pm
At the orchard, Kama nods. "Certainly did! There was a necromancer digging through the ruins. The undead were his creations to keep people away. I don't quite understand what he was looking for, but he won't bother anyone anytime soon. So what's the story behind that place?"
Nov 18, 2016 6:47 pm
At the Orchard
"Really not sure, to be honest. It's been there as long as anyone can remember. Supposedly, it was built by a very powerful wizard, but I'm not sure if that's true. I do appreciate you clearing up that issue for me, though. Hopefully things didn't get too messy?"
Nov 18, 2016 6:49 pm
"Clean up?" I take a glance at my current condition. Nothing seems particularly unclean. I shrug. "We will speak again soon, friend." I nod towards Gundren as I follow Stormstrong out.
Nov 18, 2016 6:52 pm
Kama downplays the encounter with a shrug and a slant to his lips, arms open with palms facing up. "Eh. Sorry, though, we didn't really clean up afterward."
Nov 18, 2016 6:53 pm
"Not really talking about a mess... but from your words, it must have gotten violent? Were any of your hurt?"
Nov 18, 2016 6:56 pm
"Eh," Kama says again, but this time to wave away concern. "Minor stuff. We all made it back, even after we checked on those orcs in the hills, so nothing to worry about."
Nov 18, 2016 11:35 pm
Gimblyn was left awkwardly behind in the room with Gundren as he was lost in the thoughts of his oversized head. "Oh, um... Get better soon, friend. Keep your head up for dragons, they'll get ya!" the little gnome scurried off to catch up with his companions.
Nov 21, 2016 8:40 pm
At the Orchard
"Glad to hear it," Daran says, "If you need anything around here, just let me know and I'll see what I can do to help."
OOC:
What you gonna do now?
Nov 21, 2016 10:35 pm
"Actually," begins the half-orc, "what do you grow here?" Kama will buy six of whatever Daran's orchard provides: one for each party member, one for Gundren, and one for Sister Garaele. Kama then returns to the temple to deliver both fruit and Agatha's answer.
Nov 23, 2016 4:45 pm
Once Kama has finished checking off all the tasks the party set out to perform for the people of Phandalin, he purchases two more healing potions from Sister Garaele, then rejoins the group at the inn for rest. Otherwise, he is ready to set off for Wave Echo Cave when the party is.
Nov 23, 2016 6:01 pm
Gimblyn sat quietly with the group as he worked on his bow project.
Nov 23, 2016 6:59 pm
"Apples," Daran says to Kama's inquiry, "Go ahead and take some, it's mostly a hobby anyway."
Nov 23, 2016 7:02 pm
"Much obliged!" Kama says in appreciation. He takes his leave to finish his errands.
OOC:
Apples! You get an apple! YOU get an apple!
Nov 24, 2016 9:01 am
OOC:
how d'ya like DEM apples?
load next

Thread locked