The Air Up Thaere

load previous
Apr 28, 2021 7:50 pm
The trip back to Denon was uneventful, thankfully the Squad could suppose, and while it was clear the Trandoshan, former, Thearian Intelligence Officer had something on his mind he wisely seemed to keep it to his self - the only noise coming from Xirrosk in fact was the audible relieved sigh, that from the reptilian like being was more a hiss, when they entered Hyperspace.

Sarge had already updated Command on the situation, downplaying the theft of their ship part and instead making it seem as if they had volunteered to assist the Thearian Navy in catching a dissident in their midst - avoiding a political hardship should the Thaerians lodge a formal complaint - and once more to let them know the Squad had completed their mission and were returning to base with an additional asset in tow. Edite for the most part seemed intrigued, requesting the Squad sequester Xirrosk out of the way in front of a comm panel so that she could begin a cursory debrief. Whatever information the Thaerian possessed appeared to carry some significant value as their Balosar intelligence officer was on hand to take possession as soon as they landed.

Master Kota, a small smirk on his worn and weary face, was also on hand to meet his padawans - anxious for their report as well as to catch up on training missed while they had been away on mission. Sarge, instead ordered Bravo to the Squad Room to clean and store their weapons in their respective cages before joining him in the common room for a drink.
OOC:
Small summary to finish up what has seemed to be a bit of a trying Chapter.

Feel free to respond (or not) as you see fit. RL has made it such that I am finding it difficult to sneak some time for the game during work and evening hours so I am a bit behind on my posted schedule but I hope still to maintain my two week tentative duration with hopefully a start of a new Chapter that third week.

Feel free also to post/develop your characters in the Scuttlebutt thread.

You do not have permission to post in this thread.