D&D 5e for new members - Storm Lord's Wrath

Be sure to read and follow the guidelines for our forums.

load previous
Feb 21, 2021 1:36 am
I would be interested in joining if you still have room. I am fairly new to GP (been around almost a month) and have a basic knowledge of 5e.
Feb 21, 2021 11:27 am
Sure. Happy to invite you.
Feb 21, 2021 4:53 pm
https://i.imgur.com/fTEvmie.pngAdam is not only amazing as a DM, he is also a consistent and regular poster, which is very important in PbP. You guys are in good hands!

I have no hesitation in giving Adam my "no ghost" endorsement.
Feb 21, 2021 7:56 pm
I wonder if I should try to pass myself as a new member given the reviews 🤔
Feb 21, 2021 8:01 pm
Who is this CESN? I have never seen them before in my life.
Or played a multitude of games and talked a whole bunch on Discord with them. I'm sure I would remember that.
Feb 23, 2021 3:25 am
If you have room for one more, I'd love to join in!
Feb 25, 2021 5:42 am
I maybe too late but if there is still a chance I don't want to miss out because I didn't speak up. I'm interested in joining your game. I'm more of a storyteller than a gamer but willing to be corrected and adjust if you're willing to be patient as I learn both the site and how you like to run your games. Thanks for your consideration!
Feb 25, 2021 10:16 am
CherokeeWind says:
I maybe too late but if there is still a chance I don't want to miss out because I didn't speak up. I'm interested in joining your game. I'm more of a storyteller than a gamer but willing to be corrected and adjust if you're willing to be patient as I learn both the site and how you like to run your games. Thanks for your consideration!
I'm sorry CherokeeWind, but the game is full now. If any players drop out then I'll be sure to let you know.
Feb 25, 2021 2:01 pm
Any chance the game will be visible to the public? It might be fun to read along with the adventure.
Feb 25, 2021 2:12 pm
Dude! For some of these players, this is their first D&D game. I'm not going to add to their pressure by making them perform for your entertainment.
Feb 25, 2021 2:46 pm
https://media.giphy.com/media/xUPJPKs1LruiAR7bA4/giphy.gif

I was actually trying to pay you a compliment because your adventures are fun to read, but when you put it that way I understand your concerns and how new players might not want randos on the internet reading their role-playing.
Feb 25, 2021 3:19 pm
Please contact me if a slot does open, Adam. Although I only hope that everyone has a great adventure without any outside drama that would cause anyone's exclusion.
Feb 25, 2021 3:28 pm
CherokeeWind says:
I only hope that everyone has a great adventure without any outside drama that would cause anyone's exclusion.
Thank you. Although that sounds like code for some sort of a bad experience.

I don't think I've seen "outside drama that would cause anyone's exclusion" on GP. Although I've been on lockdown for months, I'd forgotten that there was an outside.
Mar 3, 2021 8:07 pm
I am new to Gamers Plane and also new to RPG's in general. I am new to D&D. I would be very interested in joining. Is the requirement 1 post a day? I would only be able to post Monday to Friday. I would not be able to post on Sat or Sun.
Mar 4, 2021 7:03 am
Hi Jtharrison,

Firstly, welcome back to GP! You created your account in 2016 and haven't had a game yet? Man! That sucks.

I really wish there was still room in this game, but unfortunately, it's full.

But don't wait another four years; stick around and keep an eye on the Games Tavern - D&D games come up all the time.
Mar 25, 2021 7:55 am
Assuming the mimic doesn't cause a TPK then another spot has opened up in this game. You'll be starting at level 3.

Post here or PM me if you're interested in joining. New GP members only, please.
Mar 25, 2021 11:53 pm
I am interested Adam am enjoying Candlekeep Mysteries, let me know please
Apr 2, 2021 5:41 pm
Dotting interest in playing. I haven’t participated in any games on here, but have some experience on the Paizo forums. As far as 5.0 is concerned, I’ve played a couple games but not many. Hope to have some fun here!
load next

You do not have permission to post in this thread.