D&D 5e for new members - Storm Lord's Wrath

Be sure to read and follow the guidelines for our forums.

load previous
Apr 21, 2021 2:03 am
I am new to 5e, I halve always played 3.5.
Would like to play just need help with 5e
Dec 23, 2021 5:50 pm
Icespire Hold

In possession of the legendary sword Wyrmdoom, our heroes make their way to the dragon's lair.
This game is recruiting for two replacement players.

You'll be joining the party at level 5 for the final part of Dragon of Icespire Peak. There's an opportunity for your hero to continue their adventure after this chapter, as the party embarks on the Storm Lord's Wrath follow-on module.
Last edited December 23, 2021 5:56 pm
Dec 23, 2021 8:37 pm
I would be interested in joining. Not at all familiar with the adventure, but always enjoy a good D&D game.
Dec 23, 2021 8:50 pm
I’m interested as well. Sounds like a good adventure.
Dec 23, 2021 9:39 pm
I'll stand ready to join with guy who really wanted to be a paladin, but no god would hear his oath, so he became an artificer to emulate the divine powers with the skill of men.

But I stand in the back of the line, making room for new players or players with few ongoing games.
Dec 26, 2021 1:18 pm
Cheers, Tim and Runekyndig. The game is full now full again.
Last edited December 26, 2021 1:19 pm
May 22, 2022 4:52 pm

Our heroes have defeated the dragon Cryovain and been rewarded with lands and titles in the town of Leilon - but if those titles are to be worth anything the town needs to be rebuilt and held.

Our heroes have driven off dark cultists who covet our heroes' town but know that the dark ones will soon return bearing The Storm Lord's fury.
We're looking for one person to join with a level 7 character.
It's a reasonably slow game, about 4 posts a week.
They have a fighter, a wizard, a paladin and a cleric.
You'd be a renowned hero who has also been given land and a title in Leilon - arriving to find that they are expecting imminent trouble.
No experience of 5e or PBP is needed. A pre-generated character can be supplied.
Last edited May 22, 2022 4:53 pm
May 22, 2022 8:57 pm
I am interested and would happily bring in a rogue to round out the party.
May 23, 2022 4:41 am
Verrain says:
I am interested and would happily bring in a rogue to round out the party.
Cool. I look forward to playing with you.
Mar 30, 2023 8:47 pm
It took a little over two years, one dragon murder, one baby goblin adoption, one marriage, and one giant slaying, but the Sword Coast is safe again.

@crazybirdman, @CherokeeWind, @Evendurtallstag, @Leviathan - if GamersPlane had badges, you'd deserve one on your profiles for finishing a level 1-9 campaign.

πŸ†
Mar 30, 2023 9:21 pm
Wow, congrats on a successful long-running, campaign!
Mar 30, 2023 10:10 pm
I am new to Gamer's Plane but not DnD 5e. May I have an invite.
Mar 30, 2023 10:42 pm
Heathen says:
I am new to Gamer's Plane but not DnD 5e. May I have an invite.
@Heathen - Um, there's no game here. People are actually congratulating them for successfully finishing a level 1 to 9 campaign that took like 2+ years.
Mar 30, 2023 11:18 pm
Thanks to @Adam! The light from his pipe was like a beacon that guided us the entire way!
Mar 31, 2023 2:26 am
Adam says:
... the Sword Coast is safe again.
I don't believe you. :)
Mar 31, 2023 6:18 am
Congrats, what a feat!
Mar 31, 2023 11:29 am
Nicely done to all. I think you’re 1%ers!
Mar 31, 2023 1:31 pm
That's awesome! Congrats πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰
load next

You do not have permission to post in this thread.