D&D 5e for new members - Storm Lord's Wrath

ClosedDungeons & Dragons 5thPrivate1 / dayAdam

Nestled in the rocky foothills of the snow-capped Sword Mountains is the quiet mining town of Phandalin. You'd be quiet too if you'd been attacked as often as Phandalin.

Phandalin's Miners Exchange has come under the control of Waterdeep's Most Trustworthy and Totally Legit Guild of Assayers and Scrutinizers. The Guild has sent you out to protect their interests in this small frontier town. Why are six heavily armed adventurers needed to manage an office? No reason. Don't worry. It's totally legit.
This game is for players who are new to Gamers' Plane, and no experience with D&D 5e is necessary. I've chosen Dragon of Icespire Peak as it's a pretty laid-back introductory adventure for 5e.

You won't need anything more than the free D&D basic rules. If you have the Players Handbook, Xanathar's Guide to Everything, the Sword Coast Adventurer's Guide, or Tasha's Cauldron of Everything, then you can use those too.

To apply to this game, either post in the Games Tavern Thread or click on my name and send me a private message.

Feb 19, 2021 11:26 am
https://i.imgur.com/Pjw5RaD.jpg

Nestled in the rocky foothills of the snow-capped Sword Mountains is the quiet mining town of Phandalin. You'd be quiet too if you'd been attacked as often as Phandalin.

Phandalin's Miners Exchange has come under the control of Waterdeep's Most Trustworthy and Totally Legit Guild of Assayers and Scrutinizers. The Guild has sent you out to protect their interests in this small frontier town. Why are six heavily armed adventurers needed to manage an office? No reason. Don't worry. It's totally legit.
This game is for players who are new to Gamers' Plane, and no experience with D&D 5e is necessary. I've chosen Dragon of Icespire Peak as it's a pretty laid-back introductory adventure for 5e.

You won't need anything more than the free D&D basic rules. If you have the Players Handbook, Xanathar's Guide to Everything, the Sword Coast Adventurer's Guide, or Tasha's Cauldron of Everything, then you can use those too.

To apply to this game, either post here or click on my name and send me a private message.
Last edited May 22, 2022 4:52 pm
Feb 19, 2021 11:32 am
Can guarantee you you're in good hands with this DM. If you're interested in DnD, go for it !
Feb 19, 2021 11:40 am
Rattila says:
Can guarantee you you're in good hands with this DM. If you're interested in DnD, go for it !
I second this
Feb 19, 2021 12:42 pm
Rattila says:
Third!
Get onboard folks you are in for a treat. Adam is a really good pbp GM. But I can't vouch for his table manners :D
Feb 19, 2021 1:48 pm
I am applying to your game here.

I have limited experience with D&D 5E. I am new to this gaming site. I can meet the one post per day requirement. I have access to all books noted in your description. I am avoiding spoilers regarding the module online.

I have not yet began character creation. Outside the noted point buy or standard array instructions for attributes, are there any particular adventure requirements or group needs to consider?
Feb 19, 2021 2:02 pm
Hi Doom. I'll invite you to the game now. No evil or NSFW characters is all that springs to mind, but we can chat about it in the game threads.
[ +- ] Inviting players with short names
Last edited February 19, 2021 2:11 pm
Feb 19, 2021 2:11 pm
Adam is a fantastic DM, and I am jealous that you guys get to go on an adventure with him. Enjoy!
Feb 19, 2021 4:01 pm
Great accolades, DM, I'd like to play if you have room?
Feb 19, 2021 4:39 pm
I'm not new to Gamers Plane, but I am new to D&D. I'd love to play if that's cool.
Feb 19, 2021 5:25 pm
Sure. That's cool. Invite sent.
Feb 19, 2021 7:43 pm
I'm neither new to this site nor to D&D but if you have any problems getting players interested, I would love to play. Haven't had a good duel with a dragon in a long, long time. I'm retired so won't have any problems meeting a daily posting schedule.
Feb 20, 2021 12:23 am
Hi Aldrusian,

I'm trying to keep this one open for new members so they can get a game.

Cheers,

Adam
Feb 20, 2021 1:40 am
Hey! I finally got my account approved (I’m from Reddit)! I don’t have any books, nor do I have a character, if that’s ok. I’d love to join if possible! I can do the post per day limit though I am new to this site and DnD
Feb 20, 2021 2:02 am
Hi. I’ll add you to the game now.
Feb 20, 2021 9:48 am
One of the best on GP as your DM highly recommended!
Feb 20, 2021 1:09 pm
Awww shucks - you'll have me blushing.

There's still room in this game for a couple of new GP members.
Feb 20, 2021 10:07 pm
Get in there guys! Adam is a fantastic DM... Really helped me in my first game (and others since!)
Feb 20, 2021 10:22 pm
Hey! Just saw this, and I hope you've room for one more player. I'm new to GamersPlane and fairly new to DnD as well, I would love to join!
Feb 20, 2021 10:26 pm
Hi. Sure, glad to meet you. I’ll send an invite now.
Feb 20, 2021 11:53 pm
If the invite doesn’t arrive then you can apply here.
load next

You do not have permission to post in this thread.