A Time for Harvest Gameplay - Chapter One

load previous
Jul 25, 2016 4:31 am
Angel looks around at the others in the clearing, then off towards the screams. "Let's go! Sounds like someone needs us." His hands shake as he tugs the knife free from his belt, moving off in that direction.

Rolls

Sanity Gain - (1d8)

(3) = 3

Jul 25, 2016 5:28 am
Scotash sent a note to Knifesedgegames
Jul 25, 2016 6:48 am
Knifesedgegames sent a note to Scotash
Jul 25, 2016 1:45 pm
Mathis moves stealthily back into the wood and Jon follows loudly behind, crashing through undergrowth and making more noise than the two of them would walking normally, with Angel not far behind, knife i hand. Up ahead, Joseph is screaming and shouting and the unmistakable and now frenzied squeeks of the rats echo around the trees.

Joseph is on the floor, flailing about, almost a dozen of the things covering him and tearing into his arms and legs.
Jul 25, 2016 1:47 pm
Up ahead there's a gunshot and a couple of them scatter into the trees.
Jul 25, 2016 1:48 pm
Knifesedgegames sent a note to Cerris214
Jul 25, 2016 1:54 pm
Seeing Joseph on the ground and hearing the gunshot, Jon fires a round into the trees above Joseph with a yell.

Rolls

Handgun - (1d100)

(83) = 83

Jul 25, 2016 1:59 pm
At the sound of the second shot, the rest of the creatures scatter into the trees, squeaking. Joseph lies motionless, covered in blood.
Jul 25, 2016 2:01 pm
Mathis will rush to him, pick him up, and high tale it out of the Forrest. Once he is out he will attempt first aid
Last edited February 1, 2017 8:50 pm

Rolls

First aid - (1d100)

(27) = 27

Jul 25, 2016 2:02 pm
Jon follows close behind, gun in hand and looking behind him the whole way.
Jul 25, 2016 2:16 pm
Heading out of the wood, You meet William Noakes, "My God! Is he ok?", he trots behind, keeping his rifle on the treetops, "What were those things? I came across a bunch attacking the Father. When I fired they scattered and he just got up and ran, almost knocked me over! What happened in there?"
Jul 25, 2016 2:25 pm
Hell, I don't even know how I got in there, let alone anything else. Jon says as he shakily starts reloading his revolver.

There was a huge, toad looking thing that had the same kind of face...Mathis managed to sneak up on it and kill it. Everything else is...kind of a blur.
Jul 25, 2016 2:45 pm
"Unnatural things, in the woods. They most likely will have moved the body to hide the evidence. Now I need to stabilize him before I lose him."

Mathis is keeping it together but is obviously flustered, this is abnormal, fubar beyond recognition. This will require an extraordinary response.
Last edited July 25, 2016 2:46 pm
Jul 25, 2016 3:12 pm
Joseph is conscious but more than a little stunned. Mathis manages to stem the bleeding in both arms and legs and stabilise him. (+1hp)
Jul 25, 2016 3:14 pm
"Blaine sent me to come and get you. We still have work to be doing at the dig site and these clouds look fit to burst."
Jul 25, 2016 3:42 pm
"Now that he is stable I think I better go check out this dig site. There may be answers there as to what is going on."

Mathis will assist Joseph back to the house if necessary.
Jul 25, 2016 3:45 pm
Gathering himself and holstering his revolver, Jon looks to William and nods.

"Yeah, a little work at the dig site is just what I need right now...anything to take my mind off...whatever this was."
Jul 25, 2016 9:26 pm
Joseph comes round with a start, not knowing where he is, he swings his arms try to fight off imaginary creatures

"HELP, GET OFF ME GET OFF ME"

It takes a few moments to realise that he is safe
Jul 25, 2016 10:34 pm
As you enter the house, everyone is waiting, though Father Simon is nowhere to be seen.

"Let's get going, same teams as yesterday. More interviews to do and more digging to be done!"
Jul 25, 2016 10:39 pm
"I'm not feeling particularly social today. Can I volunteer at the dig site so I don't disrupt public relations?"
Last edited February 1, 2017 8:52 pm
load next

You do not have permission to post in this thread.