A Time for Harvest Gameplay - Chapter One

load previous
Jul 25, 2016 10:42 pm
"That's fine, but as you're not an experienced archaeologist, take instruction from Masterson and keep off delicate areas where instructed. I'll be with the dig team today as well."
Jul 26, 2016 8:14 am
Blaine shrugs, "No idea, I thought he was with you?"
Jul 26, 2016 8:26 am
Simon is currently running down Main Street. A shotgun clutched tightly in his hands. Heedless of people or horses. It would appear that he isn't quite all there at the moment.
Jul 26, 2016 8:33 am
Knifesedgegames sent a note to Cerris214
Jul 26, 2016 11:19 am
"Where do you want me? I'm not sure I want to be left here after what happened. Is there maybe a doctor I could see first?"
Jul 26, 2016 12:54 pm
Jon shakes his head, as if trying to clear some cobwebs. I'm going to be honest with you, Blaine. I'm not entirely sure what happened out there. I can vaguely remember getting up for breakfast...after that, there's nothing...except for those weird rat things and an even weirder toad looking creature.

Jon looks at the clock, then turns back to Blaine and the others. So...you're telling me that the priest went out to wherever I was with me?
Jul 26, 2016 1:01 pm
"Yea Jon, a whole bunch of us went. We all saw it. And when we did some of us lost our marbles a little. Some a little more. You appear to have lost all memory of getting out there etc, but god knows what happened to the priest. We should probably find him."

Mathis looks around at the group he went out with, feeling a strange bond for brothers in turmoil.

"Hey blaine, I know how to drive. Why don't you let me take Joseph to the doctor. And then those of us that went to the woods go find the priest and get him to the doctor too. He shouldn't be alone out there."
Jul 27, 2016 11:12 am
Simon sits forlornly on his cot. Softly singing hymns and other church songs. Staring absently into space.
Jul 28, 2016 2:00 am
Angel is looking wan and pale as he moves about in the morning, not having slept well. He shakes his head at the conversation, "I don't know how much use any of us are going to be to work today. Too much..." he pauses, as if searching for the right words. [B]"Too much,"[/b] he finishes.
Jul 29, 2016 10:24 pm
Everyone heads off to town, except Jon, Blaine and Harold Higgins who head to the dig site. Mathis drops Joseph at the doctors and heads around town to look for the Father.
Jul 30, 2016 1:11 am
Swing low sweet chariot. Coming for to carry me hoommeeee. Swwiiinng, low sweet chariot....
Jul 30, 2016 7:38 am
Joseph winces as the doctor pokes at his wounds

"How's it looking doctor? Is it as bad as it feels?
Jul 30, 2016 8:08 am
"Not that bad. I'll give you a couple of shots to prevent infection and get them cleaned up. What did this? Did you and young Mathis try to tackle the Nosferatu?"
Jul 30, 2016 8:12 am
Hunting round town, Mathis is approached by the Sherrif, "I wondered when one of you would show up. We have your Priest locked up. He was running about town raving and waving a shotgun about. If he was drunk, he's recovered now. I'm happy to let him out if it's into your care but anything else like this and I'll lock you all up. I warned you people."
Jul 30, 2016 10:19 am
"I don't know what those things where but I'm not in a hurry to meet them again. Thank you for everything doctor"

Joseph holds out his hands

"The next time we meet, I'll buy you a drink"
Jul 30, 2016 9:03 pm
Angel looks at the rest of his companions who stand with him in town. "Well. I suppose we carry on as if nothing's happened?" He looks at all of them, but glances away quickly if they try to make eye contact. "Do you think anyone would know anything about what happened last night?"
Jul 30, 2016 9:05 pm
"Thank you officer. I'll take charge of him and get him out of your hair."
Jul 30, 2016 9:15 pm
Clarissa, who stands with Harry and Angel outside the diner, looks at Angel with a look of sadness, "I wish I knew, but guys looks like you went though the ringer."

Angel then realises neither of them were present in the woods and those that were have gone off to do their own thing.
Jul 30, 2016 9:21 pm
Angel shudders as a flash of memory passes behind his eyes, then he forces a smile for Clarissa. "Yes, well, how about we go find some stories? Hopefully, they'll be just that."
load next

You do not have permission to post in this thread.