OOC Chat

load previous
May 15, 2021 10:39 am
I'll leave that up to the group. I want to apologize for my relative silence yesterday. I had a migraine all day at work, came home, and promptly slept until about an hour ago.
May 15, 2021 11:50 am
I am okay with inviting another person, just make sure Cherokee knows that they are always welcome back whenever they feel that they are able to come back❤️
May 16, 2021 4:24 am
I agree with Aquafina.
May 16, 2021 7:40 am
I had a quick chat with her on discord
https://i.imgur.com/XRFYyLt.png

Turner Page will still be on the ship but will participate in any way. That includes feeding spellslots into the helm.

I have invited deadpool_qc. I have played with him before, and know him to be a solid player. His character will awaken in the last bunkbed. When he does, you can have an in-game session where you introduce yourselves and catch him up on your discoveries
May 16, 2021 10:40 pm
Hi everybody, I'll be reading up on where you are and the characters you have to try and tune my character to fit well in your party.
I saw you had a discord group, if you all agree, I'd like to join up there as well.
If you have any questions about me, feel free to ask and I'll answer as best as I can.
Last edited May 16, 2021 10:40 pm
May 16, 2021 11:39 pm
Welcome, Deadpool, to the spelljammer dead pool!

I'm good with Cherokee's character going into a stasis. Given the bands, perhaps she volunteers or suffers a reason to reenter stasis and provide her spell slots to the party (I know you said she wouldn't participate, but an option). Or becoming the replacement for the ship's "doc" may be a solid option to keep her as a mostly off screen entity until her player can resurface.
May 16, 2021 11:51 pm
there's a discord beyond the usual gp one?
May 17, 2021 1:55 am
Welcome! And I think that was just a one-on-one chat with Cherokee, there is not separate discord group unless at least half the party isn't in it haha
May 23, 2021 7:45 pm
I feel like I have painted myself into a corner, by having no pushing mechanism at this moment. You guys have to explore the last rooms and get the ship moving before I can introduce something new.
You have the captain's quarters that have yet to be explored (on top of the artificer's workshop).

I welcome feedback, public or private. Is there anything we should tweak, alter, change?
May 23, 2021 8:43 pm
Everything is good imo! I guess I was just kinda waiting to give deadpool space to introduce their character before we got wrapped up in whatever the next room holds :)
May 23, 2021 9:25 pm
I've been having a hell of a last few weeks, but I am really enjoying things so far
May 24, 2021 2:32 am
I haven't been pushing forward as much as I normally would for the past week, sorry about that. Definitely curious about the captain's quarters though. I think the game is going great.
May 24, 2021 5:29 pm
I had my aunt's funeral on Friday and my brother's celebration of life yesterday so I will try am pick up writing again. I'm sorry everything is bad timing for me but I'm leaving for a week in Mexico on Saturday. I don't know what internet will be like or if I will be coherent with a beach and margheritas available so we will have to see. The game and company have been delightful so we will work to get this ship sailing so the GM can introduce new scenery.
May 25, 2021 3:37 am
Sorry guys, my ex-wife's mother went into surgery last thursday (she's ok now), and I went to take care of my kids while my ex-wife went with her mother to take care of her. Just got back tonight so I'll be posting tomorrow.
May 26, 2021 7:34 am
I found this image, and I love to put it in the artificer's room. Unfortunately, it is inconsistent with the lore.
[ +- ] artificer poster
May 26, 2021 1:04 pm
runekyndig says:
I found this image, and I love to put it in the artificer's room. Unfortunately, it is inconsistent with the lore.
[ +- ] artificer poster
An aberrant aberrant is what an arcanist illithid is, so who knows what brain the mindflayer drained to gain its aberrant arcane...
Jun 9, 2021 1:07 pm
I have every intention of coming back. Please bear with me for a few more days. The wind was taken out of my sails and life is keeping me from picking up a paddle.

I went on vacation to ...idk to carry on and my husband passed a kidney stone while out of the country so paperwork and my sweet mother in law who was watching my children drove through my garage door so paperwork and repairs. Yesterday when I was going to take her home she had a heart episode and is now in the hospital.
Jun 9, 2021 2:34 pm
Yikes. As someone who has had kidney stones in the past, my sympathies to your husband. It sounds like things are really rough for you at the moment, but hopefully life will get a bit more under control soon! We look forward to having you back when you're ready.
Jun 9, 2021 2:59 pm
CherokeeWind says:
I have every intention of coming back. Please bear with me for a few more days. The wind was taken out of my sails and life is keeping me from picking up a paddle.

I went on vacation to ...idk to carry on and my husband passed a kidney stone while out of the country so paperwork and my sweet mother in law who was watching my children drove through my garage door so paperwork and repairs. Yesterday when I was going to take her home she had a heart episode and is now in the hospital.
Cherokee, I grieve to hear incidents of pain and hardship continue to compound for you and yours. I am praying for you. Take your time coming back online.
Jun 9, 2021 4:05 pm
Wow CW! When it rains, it pours! Hope that your sky will clear up soon, and you can have some sunshine.
load next

You do not have permission to post in this thread.