Edge of the Empire

Be sure to read and follow the guidelines for our forums.

load previous
Feb 4, 2015 4:03 pm
I'm considering putting up Amazon referral links to buy RPG stuff so people get their books/materials but I can make a bit off it to help support the site :)
Feb 4, 2015 4:26 pm
Keleth says:
I'm considering putting up Amazon referral links to buy RPG stuff so people get their books/materials but I can make a bit off it to help support the site :)
Thats a good idea. I usually buy my stuff online anyway.
Feb 4, 2015 4:31 pm
Keleth says:
Don't forget a DTRPG affiliate link, too!
Feb 4, 2015 4:36 pm
Might I also suggest www.miniaturemarket.com as well
Feb 4, 2015 4:44 pm
I didn't know DTRPG does referral links. I'll look into that!
Feb 4, 2015 4:45 pm
Not sure if MM does either just thought it would be worth looking into.
Feb 4, 2015 5:01 pm
I can't find any info on MM or DTRPG referral links. EldritchFire, any idea where I can find the DTRPG links? Or just a suggestion?

I have the info for Amazon referrals; just gotta figure out where to put them...
Feb 4, 2015 7:15 pm
I'll send an email today!
Feb 4, 2015 7:50 pm
I'm a huge SW fan but I don't have any of the EoE books. Totally be down to play if that isn't an issue.
Feb 4, 2015 8:38 pm
Alright, Amazon referral link created, created a request for a DTRPG referral link. Now to find where I'm gonna put them :D
Feb 4, 2015 9:09 pm
KennyGardnerIII says:
I'm a huge SW fan but I don't have any of the EoE books. Totally be down to play if that isn't an issue.
Not an issue. There's 3 of us with rule books. I'll try to create the game tonight if I have time.
Feb 4, 2015 11:21 pm
I can't post a new game for EotE right now (I filed a bug about that) so lets answer a few questions:

- What's the name of the party's ship?
- Does the party own an astromech droid, or does someone want to play one?
- Does everyone want to be part of the crew, or does anyone want to be a recent hire? Bear in mind that not everyone can be a recent hire though.

Keleth, you said EotE was your favorite, but did you want to be in on the game? :) Either choice is fine, but we do have some splendiferous death-by-chocolate cookies.
Last edited February 4, 2015 11:48 pm
Feb 4, 2015 11:31 pm
RustInPieces says:
I can't post a new game for EotE right now (I filed a bug about that) so lets answer a few questions:

- What's the name of the party's ship?
- Does the party own an astromech droid, or does someone want to play one?
- Does everyone want to be part of the crew, or does anyone want to be a recent hire? Bear in mind that not everyone can be a recent hire though.

Keleth, you said EotE was your favorite, but did you want to be in on the game? :) Either choice is fine, but we do have some splendiferous death-by-chocolate cookies.
Well since I'll be the Pilot I'd be part of the crew. I don't mind much about the droid one way or another. I propose "The Cavalier" for the ship name, or if thats too tied to Earth then maybe "The Endeavor."
Feb 5, 2015 12:26 am
I like the Emerald Phoenix as a ship name. As for character concepts, I'd like to be a bounty hunter/freelance mercenary of sorts. Maybe part of the crew, or maybe just a close associate who hitches rides on the ship from time to time.
Feb 5, 2015 12:43 am
KennyGardnerIII says:
I like the Emerald Phoenix as a ship name. As for character concepts, I'd like to be a bounty hunter/freelance mercenary of sorts. Maybe part of the crew, or maybe just a close associate who hitches rides on the ship from time to time.
Ooh I like that name.
Feb 5, 2015 1:31 am
You have no idea how much I wanna play, but as I'm in one, running two, and trying to get this site going, all 3 of which are WAAAAAY behind schedule, I'd end up being a slower, more annoying C-3PO :D
Feb 5, 2015 2:50 am
KennyGardnerIII says:
You can check out a PDF of the talent trees on this post, with the core specializations we're playing with listed out below the link.
Keleth says:
You have no idea how much I wanna play, but as I'm in one, running two, and trying to get this site going, all 3 of which are WAAAAAY behind schedule, I'd end up being a slower, more annoying C-3PO :D
Maybe another time then. And yeah, I do know how much time running/playing 3 different PbP games takes. It's a bunch of fun, but also a mess at the same time. ;)
Feb 5, 2015 2:59 am
Roster thus far:

- mrmrlol: Smuggler/Pilot
- EldritchFire: ? + Universal/Force Sensitive Exile
- KennyGardnerIII: Bounty Hunter/?
- Qralloq: ?
- jimmylogan: ?

I won't have time to post the game till tomorrow.
Last edited February 5, 2015 3:29 am
Feb 5, 2015 3:13 am
Hey - heard about Gamersplane on a podcast... I currently GM two groups and would love to play in one!

No preference on the role I would play - what is needed? A "face" ?

I don't mind playing a droid, but prefer not to. Again, if that's what is "needed" though...
load next

You do not have permission to post in this thread.