Character Creation

Be sure to read and follow the guidelines for our forums.

load previous
Jun 4, 2021 6:55 pm
So...

Spinach: Troublemaker
Qralloq: Bookworm or Computer Geek
Windy: Jock
Antiproduct: Rocker, Weirdo, maybe Bookworm

I have ideas for the Hick and the Popular Kid. Could go Weirdo if Anti doesn't. Has anyone picked a gender yet?
Jun 4, 2021 6:56 pm
I think Windy and are I are playing boys. Bowls character has a boy name (Mikey).
Jun 4, 2021 6:57 pm
I'm going to be a boy. Haven't found an avatar yet, though
Jun 4, 2021 7:07 pm
That's right. Andy (Andrew) Davis is a goal-scoring hero on the school soccer team.

KCC

Jun 4, 2021 10:19 pm
How do we feel about avatars? Real life people? Or artwork?
Jun 4, 2021 10:21 pm
Good question. I can work with either. Though, as I said, I haven't found anything yet
Jun 4, 2021 10:25 pm
I've been having a hard time finding a good one, so either is fine with me.
Jun 4, 2021 10:44 pm
Same here. Whichever best represents the vision of your character.
Jun 5, 2021 12:20 am
[ +- ] Georgie
Jun 5, 2021 12:37 am
[ +- ] Andy Davis
Jun 5, 2021 1:50 am
Alright, so I might balance us out with a Weirdo or Popular Kid girl, or a Hick boy if we're going all XY, and girls will be something to fear, admire, and run from...

KCC

Jun 5, 2021 9:19 am
KCC sent a note to Qralloq
KCC sent a note to Harrigan
KCC sent a note to Windyridge
KCC sent a note to bowlofspinach
KCC sent a note to Antiproduct
Jun 5, 2021 7:57 pm
Warning: bug picture as it doesn't scale down
[ +- ] Jaden Jameson
Jun 5, 2021 8:21 pm
Went with the Weirdo, and she's submitted. Still need to do a once-over on her sheet, but she's 90% complete. Need to define relationships.

Who among you might have a parent who likes her, kind of looks after her a little since her work-focused single father isn't the best parent?

Might be a minute before I get a pic. Can't find one I like so am considering a commission...
[ +- ] Em
Last edited June 5, 2021 8:27 pm
Jun 5, 2021 10:25 pm
Quote:
am considering a commission
Saaaame

I don't think my parents would be the best anchors/parental figures for your character. Though I love that idea, I was thinking of asking for one of your parents to work as my anchor. Didn't go with that in the end but it's an awesome idea
Jun 5, 2021 10:59 pm
I took my mother as my own anchor. Could be that neighborhood mom who always feeds other kids
Jun 5, 2021 11:24 pm
My anchor is my coach. Parents are a little stifling.
Jun 6, 2021 5:49 am
I picked the gym teacher for mine but might still change it if I have a better idea.
I don't think we should have two people sharing the same anchor, probably
Jun 6, 2021 6:15 am
Ok I think I figured it out; I stood up for weirdo, trading tapes with the jock, bookworm tagged along. Does it seem ok?
Jun 6, 2021 8:17 am
Sounds good to me! Incorporated.

Also, here's my updated PC, now with extra mystery sauce:
[ +- ] Morgan Moore ("Em")
Question -- rather than dumping our characters into this thread like this, can't we just reveal them? I did that with mine, but now I also see that tweaking the character's label may have borked things -- she's not showing up under "Characters" at the bottom of the page for me anymore. KCC69, I'm going to try withdrawing and re-submitting...
Last edited June 6, 2021 8:18 am
load next

You do not have permission to post in this thread.