Character Creation

Be sure to read and follow the guidelines for our forums.

load previous
Jun 6, 2021 8:19 am
Hm. No luck...

KCC

Jun 6, 2021 9:04 am
Just approved Harrigan and Antiproduct’s characters.

Do we need to do a final brainstorm/character intro thing before we start? Who’s who and who knows who kind of thing?
Jun 6, 2021 9:34 am
I might need that, yeah. If it's not too much trouble.
Last edited June 6, 2021 9:58 am
Jun 6, 2021 3:34 pm
Relationships
Andy (Jock): Frenemy
Jaden (Rocker): wants to impress him
Mikey (Troublemaker): doesn't really trust but finds hilarious
Em (Weirdo): future bookclub co-president maybe?
Jun 6, 2021 4:05 pm
Here's what I'm thinking for relationships if the other players I haven't spoken with about this agree.

Georgie: Frenemy
Jaden: He idolizes him because he is older and trades music with him so he feels cool
Em: He stands up for Em when he sees her getting bullied, so sort of a protector and maybe a small crush
Mikey: Not sure. Any ideas Bowl?
Jun 6, 2021 5:45 pm
Okay, some thoughts on relationships. Let me know what you all think

Andy: We might know each other through the soccer team. I could be on the team as well, just not a star player like you. I feel like we might just be friends.
Georgie: We have a deal that you do my homework and I protect you if anyone gives you trouble
Em: I secretly think you're pretty cool but don't want to show that so I bully you instead
Jaden: Not sure. Maybe you're just a cool older kid I latched on to so that coolness rubs off on me
Jun 6, 2021 6:17 pm
So Bowl, your dad is the coach of Andy's soccer team (per Discord) and you are also on the team and we are friends.
Jun 6, 2021 6:44 pm
bowlofspinach says:
Okay, some thoughts on relationships. Let me know what you all think

Georgie: We have a deal that you do my homework and I protect you if anyone gives you trouble
Love it!
Jun 6, 2021 6:49 pm
Windyridge says:
So Bowl, your dad is the coach of Andy's soccer team (per Discord) and you are also on the team and we are friends.
👍
Jun 7, 2021 5:40 am
Just noticed that Andy and Mikey both have a bike as their iconic item. I'll switch mine up to something else. Not very iconic otherwise. Maybe a swiss army knife. That's sure to come in handy sooner or later
Jun 7, 2021 6:01 am
A stab at Em's relationships:

Andy: A popular jock who stands up for Em sometimes, which confuses her. To the point of not knowing how to thank him or even talk to him. Blushes
Georgie: A fellow book lover and thinker! Em quietly likes Georgie a lot. His mom is nice, too.
Jaden: Hello Jaden! An older kid who bucks the system? Just a bit of distant hero worship going on here, at least initially.
Mikey: Em envies Mikey's willingness to stir things up and wishes she was half as brave as he is, but what the heck is up with him picking on her?!

Thoughts?
Jun 7, 2021 6:06 am
Quote:
Mikey: Em envies Mikey's willingness to stir things up and wishes she was half as brave as he is, but what the heck is up with him picking on her?!
Sounds good to me
Jun 7, 2021 10:14 am
Sounds good. My character is a bit indifferent towards the younger ones, but not too rude or anything.
Jun 7, 2021 10:41 am
bowlofspinach says:
Quote:
Sounds good to me
Me too!
Jun 7, 2021 11:27 am
Harrigan says:
A stab at Em's relationships:

Georgie: A fellow book lover and thinker! Em quietly likes Georgie a lot. His mom is nice, too.

Thoughts?
That's cool. Did we want to have a book club with a hand drawn set of rules and a schedule for recruiting other kids that has had almost no success?
Jun 7, 2021 2:50 pm
Qralloq says:

That's cool. Did we want to have a book club with a hand drawn set of rules and a schedule for recruiting other kids that has had almost no success?
We do now!

KCC

Jun 12, 2021 12:04 am
I’ve been a poor DM. I didn’t discuss a hideout for the group.

Any ideas about a place that would get all of you hanging out together?
Jun 12, 2021 12:41 am
Tree house/fort? Maybe not so great for winter though.
Jun 12, 2021 1:01 am
Yeah, southern kids are pretty wussy when the temperature drops below 80F.

How about a clifftop over looking a ravine, or a small butte?
Jun 12, 2021 2:56 am
Or a treefort on top of a cliff...
load next

You do not have permission to post in this thread.