Setting Discussion

Be sure to read and follow the guidelines for our forums.

load previous

KCC

Sep 2, 2021 9:10 am
The harried groundskeeper is usually the murderer, right?
Last edited September 2, 2021 9:11 am
Sep 2, 2021 3:11 pm
Great. We'll probably end up with multiple homicidal maniacs.
Sep 2, 2021 4:01 pm
Plot twist: This isn't a slasher horror game about us trying desperately to survive but just some gory hijinks of us murdering all the children
Sep 2, 2021 11:25 pm
bowlofspinach says:
Plot twist: This isn't a slasher horror game about us trying desperately to survive but just some gory hijinks of us murdering all the children
Okay, that made me ROFL and almost caused a Coke Zero miracle!
Sep 3, 2021 12:36 am
Ok camp history is up! Haven't heard from PixE so I'm just going to start the game this weekend and he can jump in whenever he has his character finished.
Sep 9, 2021 4:19 am
I updated the camp map with the firepit, unused building markers, and bunk assignment information for both campers and counselors. Hope it helps!
Sep 9, 2021 5:56 am
Off to a roaring start!
Sep 9, 2021 8:18 am
Yeah! Very happy with how things are turning out!
Sep 9, 2021 1:19 pm
Great fun so far!
Sep 12, 2021 5:53 pm
Is this Day 1 now, officially?
Sep 13, 2021 12:12 am
I'll be posting a new thread for Day 1
Sep 13, 2021 11:03 pm
I just want to say that Harrigan is doing a fantastic job with the role-playing of Dacy. Really, everyone is doing a great job and I am really enjoying the game, but I have a friend who is female and black and I swear she could be writing Harrigan's dialogue! In fact, I showed her the board and she said to tell him that she is proud of him for representing.
Sep 14, 2021 12:28 am
Haha that's awesome. Also, this is the internet! Harrigan could be a black woman and everything else has just been a ruse! :P
Sep 14, 2021 6:46 am
Nice to hear, WhtKnt, and thanks for the kind words. Dacey is specifically a southern girl who moved to NYC, so trying to rep a little of that, too. I might be cheating a little -- my daughter is black (adopted from Ethiopia) and over my career I've worked with a number of really strong African American women in New Orleans, Alabama, Georgia, and other spots. I have mad respect for them and just hope I can do the character justice.

You know, before she dies horribly.
Sep 14, 2021 6:47 am
nezzeraj says:
Haha that's awesome. Also, this is the internet! Harrigan could be a black woman and everything else has just been a ruse! :P
Maaaaaaaaybe...

KCC

Sep 20, 2021 8:11 am
Wondering if the murders will be supernatural or mundane in nature 😮
Sep 20, 2021 8:22 am
They'll be supermundane
Sep 20, 2021 1:05 pm
If a ghost cuts you in half with a chainsaw is that supernatural or mundane? Lol
Oct 29, 2021 12:32 am
I will be on vacation from the 5th of November to the 17th of November, inclusive, and will have very limited access during this time (I'm going to Disneyworld). If I am in your game, please bot me. If you are in my game, please sit tight and we will resume on my return. I will try to get as much posting in as possible prior to this time, but we are still dealing with a death in the family.
Nov 1, 2021 4:01 am
Sorry to hear about the tragedy in the family! My crazy month is over now so the pace should pick up much quicker and hopefully we can finish before your vacation. Hope everyone is having a great Halloween!
load next

You do not have permission to post in this thread.