Who Will Die and Who Will Live?

Be sure to read and follow the guidelines for our forums.

Sep 8, 2021 8:27 am
After more than thirty years, Camp Jubilee is finally opening its gates again. Reverend Mark Lucas has gathered a group of more or less reliable counselors to give a group of children a summer camp experience they're never going to forget.

What none of them realize yet is that the camp's dark history is going to catch up with them. And not everyone who attends the camp will return home alive...
Camp Bloodbath is a special Halloween game using the Dead of Night system and run by nezzeraj. It is inspired by Slasher horror movies like Friday the 13th, and players are taking the roles of poor, unsuspecting camp counselors.

Game Details
Forums

To spice things up, we have decided it might be fun to share this game with the community by making it public and letting you bet on which of our characters is going to die first and who might even have a shot at surviving the whole thing (or die last at least)!
In the comments underneath, anyone who's not playing in the game can give off their bets and I'll record them in this post. You can follow along with the game but each time a character dies, I will post in this thread as well and update scores.
When the game ends, we should have one or more winners. There won't be a prize but the winner(s) can at least feel good about themselves in the end 😄
The Rules:

Everybody can give two votes, one for who you think will die first and one who will survive the longest.
If your vote for "Dies First" dies first, you will get 3 points. If they die second, you will get 2 points.
If your vote for "Survives the Longest" survives the longest, you will also get 3 point and if they die with only one other surviving them, you will get 2 points.
If your "Dies First" vote survives the longest, you will lose one point and if your "Survives the Longest" vote dies first, you will also lose one point.

Points will be tracked in this thread
The Characters:
[ +- ] Aden Miles (PixE)
[ +- ] Dacey Williams (Harrigan)
[ +- ] Declan Fogarty (KCC)
[ +- ] Jessica Turner (saevikas)
[ +- ] Kristin Weatherly (WhtKnt)
[ +- ] Lucas Rowland (funfungiguy)
[ +- ] Patty Smith (Windyridge)
[ +- ] Susan Dyne (bowlofspinach)
The first in-character thread has already started and can be found here if you want to make yourself a better picture of the characters first.
The Votes:

Aden Dacey (4) Declan (1) Jessica Kristin Lucas (2) Patty Susan (3) Points
Dr_B Last First 3
RageRed First Last 6
KoldikSteelskin Last First 3
MagnificentFly Last First 3
Qralloq Last First 5
Machiabelly Last First 3
aquafina Last First 3
Constablebrew Last First 3
Falconloft Last First -1
Sep 8, 2021 9:19 am
Thanks for making this, bowlofspinach! I hope people enjoy watching along and being invested spectators!
Sep 8, 2021 9:45 am
hilarious! My votes are:
[ +- ] Dr_B votes
Sep 8, 2021 9:59 am
[ +- ] DEATH NOTES

KCC

Sep 8, 2021 10:50 am
RageRed says:
[ +- ] DEATH NOTES
Declan? First?

I’m offen… Actually that’s very possible!
Sep 8, 2021 11:37 am
[ +- ] Dead
[ +- ] Alive
Sep 8, 2021 2:23 pm
Are Susan and Patty not only related but also both like to drink a little too much?
[ +- ] Prognosis for the Killing Order
Sep 8, 2021 2:33 pm
Yes, Patty is Susan's aunt. And they both like to have a drink every now and then.
Sep 8, 2021 2:48 pm
Lucas first, Aden last.
[ +- ] Thoughts
Sep 8, 2021 2:57 pm
Dr_B says:
hilarious! My votes are:
[ +- ] Dr_B votes
looking at the others votes I found mine are Identical to Dr_B.
Sep 8, 2021 3:07 pm
Quote:
looking at the others votes I found mine are Identical to Dr_B.
There's no rule against that. But you might have to share the throne if you win
Sep 8, 2021 3:17 pm
Qralloq says:
Lucas first, Aden last.
[ +- ] Thoughts
[ +- ] Thoughts Exchange
Sep 8, 2021 3:56 pm
Quote:
I'd say Susan might be outlive Dacey but will die in the epilogue due to drunk driving.
That would be a great ending to a horror movie 😄
Sep 8, 2021 4:38 pm
Like the alternate ending to The Descent.
Sep 8, 2021 4:40 pm
Zombeavers also has an ending kind of like this
Sep 8, 2021 4:54 pm
Jessica for last girl.
Sep 8, 2021 5:01 pm
Fun idea! Might as well throw my votes in here...
[ +- ] Eenie Meenie Miney Mo
Sep 8, 2021 6:08 pm
Fun stuff! Also worth cruising the first scene, where you'll see some quirks start to come out... ;)
Sep 8, 2021 7:46 pm
KCC says:
RageRed says:
[ +- ] DEATH NOTES
Declan? First?

I’m offen… Actually that’s very possible!
Declan, being the caretaker and an adult, is the most exposed to a camp-type slasher. His death would show the campers that no one is safe.
Sep 8, 2021 8:51 pm
Patty first
Dacey last
load next

You do not have permission to post in this thread.