Who Will Die and Who Will Live?

Be sure to read and follow the guidelines for our forums.

load previous
Dec 14, 2021 8:22 pm
And our second death goes to Lucas!

Partial points for Qralloq!
Dec 14, 2021 9:40 pm
In the most recent struggle for the gas can, between Susan and Kristin, did Kristin get a bonus SP for rolling 13 as well as for the success roll? By my calculations she should have 3 SP, but I could have missed something.
Last edited December 14, 2021 9:42 pm
Dec 14, 2021 9:47 pm
@nezzeraj

There was some confusion about how 13s work. I think it's not necessarily a free SP as originally thought
Dec 14, 2021 10:14 pm
@bowlofspinach editorial suggestion, perhaps it would be better if you would put the number before the name to indicate the order, i.e. 1 Declan , 2 Lucas
Dec 15, 2021 12:20 am
RageRed says:
In the most recent struggle for the gas can, between Susan and Kristin, did Kristin get a bonus SP for rolling 13 as well as for the success roll? By my calculations she should have 3 SP, but I could have missed something.
I misread the 13 rule. It gives an NPC of the GM's choice an SP, and actually causes problems for the PC. I was intending to just keep the mistake for consistency, but so many 13s got rolled characters were gaining a lot of SP lol. That's one reason the game has extended so far past Halloween haha. You also don't get an SP on a success.
Dec 15, 2021 2:08 am
Patty's pretty much invincible by now. I'd say that she has a chance of dying if every character teams up and fights Patty, raid boss style.

Also, Lucas's death was brutal. Rest in pieces, nature boy.
Dec 15, 2021 2:29 am
She might get the last laugh, but she won't count her chickens whiskey bottles just yet.

What an abominable death for Lucas! No more lessons on fungi.
Dec 15, 2021 4:15 am
bowlofspinach says:
And our second death goes to Lucas!

Partial points for Qralloq!
Wow, that was very very gory. Kudos!
Dec 15, 2021 5:27 am
Loved that death, Lucas!
Dec 15, 2021 5:32 am
I still hope Susan survives the longest because everybody bet against her 😄
Dec 15, 2021 6:35 am
I bet Susan bet against Susan.

Turns out to live in this game you just have to hurt your ankle and then lie there and complain!
Dec 17, 2021 6:43 am
What a way to go though!
Dec 17, 2021 6:41 pm
Got nothin' on the incredible and memorable chainsaw death, but there -- just gave Dacey her just desserts.
Dec 18, 2021 12:20 am
Haha it was great! Looking like the game will wrap up this weekend!
Jan 20, 2022 12:26 pm
And final update to this game: All the people who haven't died yet have made it out alive!
I've awarded 3 points to everyone who correctly guessed one of the survivors for their "Last" spot.

And with that, the winner is RageRed with 6 points, closely followed by Qralloq with 5!
Jan 20, 2022 4:45 pm
I'm filing a complaint with the committee!
load next

You do not have permission to post in this thread.