Who Will Die and Who Will Live?

Be sure to read and follow the guidelines for our forums.

load previous
Sep 8, 2021 9:19 pm
Updated. Maybe everyone can check if I got their votes put in right. The tables can be a bit tricky to navigate.

@Mach, you haven't voted for a First Death yet, if you want to add that still
Sep 8, 2021 9:33 pm
bowlofspinach says:
Updated. Maybe everyone can check if I got their votes put in right. The tables can be a bit tricky to navigate.

@Mach, you haven't voted for a First Death yet, if you want to add that still
Susan for the double crime of being female and liking sex
Sep 8, 2021 9:54 pm
If it's not too late:
Susan first, Declan last
Sep 8, 2021 9:56 pm
It's never too late!
Sep 8, 2021 9:56 pm
Well, it will be at some point. But not yet
Sep 9, 2021 1:20 am
Unless one of us is going to die around the campfire... in the first scene!
Sep 9, 2021 1:21 am
It could happen. Death by marshmallow!
Sep 9, 2021 1:36 am
Qralloq says:
Like the alternate ending to The Descent.
You mean the only true ending to The Descent. I refuse the accept that crappy American cop-out ending.
Sep 9, 2021 3:08 am
As Jessica's player, surprised at the number of people who pin Jessica as a late death or survivor. Looking at how many of the other counselors sneak out to do drugs, maybe that shouldn't. Anyways, here's my super accurate predictions based off of nothing but random horror movie tropes and my imagination.

I initially pinned Patty as the first death, because I could just see how she would die (out in the woods for a drink, grabbed by the ankle and dragged into a bush for the kill). But the drunk aunt has grown on me, leaving me conflicted. I'll leave her as my pick for first death, as much as that hurts me.

Aden seems like the type to not take the initial threat seriously enough, trying to lighten up the situation. At the very least, I see him as being the most optimistic in this scenario. We can't have any sort of optimism, so he's Number 2.

Susan dies soon afterwards as Number 3, for similar reasons. Her drinking problem may intensify with Patty's death, so I can totally see her drunk off her mind, sitting in a pile of bottles in the kitchen. Head bashed in from behind before she even realizes what happened.

I think Dacey is a polarizing pick for me. On one hand, she's a responsible and intelligent person, with a decent personality from what I've seen so far. On the other hand, she has the ever useful medical skill, paired with a strong disbelief in the supernatural, meaning that she pretty much has to die to make a point about how dangerous the supernatural is. I say she dies when she goes after someone who has left the group (probably Jessica). Number 4.

Given the scenario above where Dacey dies after trying to help Jessica, Jessica herself will probably die soon after. Hopefully they at least get to have a nice conversation together before she dies. Number 5.

Kristen won't take Dacey's death well, so I think that not only does she become Number 6, but that she incites an incident in her fragile state of mind that makes the whole situation worse for the people remaining. I'm thinking something along the line of helping the monster or something.

I'm pretty sure Declan will end up being the heroic sacrifice that buys time near the end by fighting the monster. Fear no man but the man with nothing to lose. Number 7.

I'm going to go for a Lucas lives ending. It's a bit unconventional, but I believe that he has what it takes.
Last edited September 9, 2021 3:09 am
Sep 9, 2021 3:44 pm
I just got caught up on the first scene. Wow, you all are fantastic! This is going to be great.
Sep 10, 2021 7:23 am
And we've just had our first "you feel like you're being watched," moment!
Sep 20, 2021 10:32 pm
In reading through the current scene I am constantly being reminded of the words on T-shirts I keep seeing being worn.
Jesus is Dope

KCC

Dec 10, 2021 1:41 pm
@RageRed

Congratulations on being correct.
Last edited December 10, 2021 1:41 pm
Dec 10, 2021 2:08 pm
I can still be right about the last one to die.
Dec 10, 2021 4:09 pm
Declan was the first character to die

RageRed gains three points and Falconloft loses one point (updated the original post)
Dec 10, 2021 4:31 pm
Needless to say, Patty is devastated, but she didn't stand a chance anyway.
Dec 10, 2021 10:59 pm
Old trout is hoarding SPs!
Dec 11, 2021 12:25 am
That "gain an SP on a roll of 13" mistake really helped Patty lol.
Dec 11, 2021 2:26 am
Harrigan says:
Old trout is hoarding SPs!
Jealous, all of ya!
load next

You do not have permission to post in this thread.