OOC chat

load previous
Mar 15, 2022 8:34 am
Where is bob the builder when you need him?! XD
Mar 28, 2022 9:51 am
Alright, how much are you guys against a flame-thrower dog at the cost of a couple of villagers?
Mar 28, 2022 4:39 pm
Thorem considers that the way this place is. The hell hounds should have chests associated with them. Perhaps very nice ones too! He plans to risk is life and limb to try to get such at the moment.
Mar 28, 2022 8:41 pm
Just a note - You saw 3 chests but so far have ignored them
Mar 28, 2022 8:45 pm
Ack! I'm so bad about details. Yeah. Kill the Hell Hound and get the three chests! Game plan.

Thorem would love to blast that Hell Hound from a distance with is Fire Bolt but what is the point. He is currently out of casting Slots, Action Surge, Second Wind.
Last edited March 28, 2022 8:46 pm
Mar 30, 2022 6:29 am
Theoretically this is only know lore to Anguis, so don't open the spoiler if you are not ready to metagame your PC not knowing that.
[ +- ] What Thorem and Bellow do not know
If you have any question my interpretation of the above text or have suggestion how should I - I'm open for discussion.
Mar 30, 2022 6:32 am
Woot! We have a HELL HOUND! (I like surprises and have no plans to open up the spoiler!) Later "What!?! You brought that fiend in and it has killed our children!"

Really, Thorem has no trust on the Hell Hound and would rather have killed it. I'm guessing he does know it isn't natural and is evil by horror stories. That of course is assuming he knows of it.

He however isn't about to harm it as it appears Anguis 'Greg' Nessus has become instantly attached to it. And it isn't immediately attacking us.
Last edited March 30, 2022 6:40 am
Mar 30, 2022 6:46 am
Well, that you understand - it is a fiend not an animal. Thorem would assume someone or something has brought it here from "Nine Hells" and if it was a summoning spell it should normally disappear within hour of it's summoning. But since you spent more than hour digging into this place ... it is probably not summoned but brought here by someone who could move between nine hells and your plane of existence. Or you are in nine hells :)
Mar 30, 2022 7:39 am
OOC:
What was the name of the kid that kept poking the Hell Hound with a straw before it roasted him?
Thorem hopes to take time to understand the scroll that as given to him so he can return it with knowledge.

We don't have food when we return but Thorem has a backpack full of metal to be used for tools.

With some memory of times returning to him, he is going to perform some with his Dulcimer. He also will even take on some roleplaying while singing too. His performance before had always brought smiles and such. It was the driving reason he used to perform. It wasn't for gold. Of course he has a limited selection as he hopelessly can't remember all that he used to perform.
Last edited March 30, 2022 7:47 am
Mar 30, 2022 11:19 am
GeneCortess says:

He however isn't about to harm it as it appears Anguis 'Greg' Nessus has become instantly attached to it. And it isn't immediately attacking us.
Insanely attached? Is grappling considered being insanely attached? XD

At first he was worried about being jumped by them on the way back, but now he sees the hound as a possible major asset to the whole 'maze running', so he's ready to risk it and attempt to tame it, if not it can always be killed, it's pack is dead and either it accepts the situation or dies from our hand.
Mar 30, 2022 2:22 pm
so.. are there any non-functional npc? that can become food, or can anguish leave the hound on 15 ft leash and then it is free to attempt to anyone that gets too close??

im thinking how to properly pull it off.... about items I vote hp pots and javelins approx 5:1 if possible
Last edited March 30, 2022 2:25 pm
Mar 30, 2022 3:32 pm
> non-functional npc?
You have not noticed any disabled, paralysed, petrified, or otherwise permanently unconscious NPC. If that was the question.

If you want to know skills/abilities/languages know/etc. - a full profile of each person .. well you should it in game, it is no way an OOC question.
Mar 30, 2022 4:01 pm
Non functional as in not a crafter or someone we cannot gain direct benefit from...
Last edited March 30, 2022 4:01 pm
Mar 30, 2022 4:35 pm
I will not answer that OOC, that is for your PCs to figure out... and probably fail
Mar 30, 2022 9:01 pm
Alright, Anguis will take chef feat for lvl 4
Mar 31, 2022 5:47 am
OOC:
Rigth, Thorem, Anguis and Bubbles will lvl up to lvl 4 by the morning, you could already consider feat or ASI.
Feats not allowed: lucky, sentinel
Just in case you wonder - I feel lucky makes Inspiration suprflous, while sentinel breaks PBP battle flow i wouldn't ban it in online game
Mar 31, 2022 8:17 am
Ey... I get to lvl up as a person XD
Mar 31, 2022 8:27 am
LOL
I knew I'm overwhelmed and gonna make some mistake soon, but didn't expect it will happen it the OOC.
Apr 2, 2022 7:49 pm
by the way, I believe it was a mistake to invent item ordering mechanism. I will be replacing it with something else in future
Meanwhile, if everyone is done the lvl up on lvl 4 we could move on to next day
Apr 3, 2022 5:42 am
Well, actually no, Anguis still has the mask and the funny bottle from the temple, what does it do?

Except for that I'm all set
Last edited April 3, 2022 5:42 am
load next

You do not have permission to post in this thread.