OOC chat

load previous
Apr 22, 2022 4:35 pm
Don't you think that his animalistic adrenaline would shake him out of his stupor?
Apr 22, 2022 4:53 pm
I am also expecting battle lust to take it over and hope that the PC will get himself wet when see party members in a deadly fight.
BTW did I say, Thorem get inspiration ? He does if he still don't have one.
[ +- ] a harsh opinion if you are ready for one
Apr 22, 2022 5:47 pm
Me thinks the sounds of battle and either or both Bellow or Anguis in brings Thorem back to reality. Thorem would lay down his life to fight with them and even the waters can't stop that. I see Thorem blindly rushing into the combat with just the greataxe and nothing else.

Call it the Eldritch Knight code within him. He doesn't let a fellow man down and Bellow and Anguis meet that requirement.
Apr 23, 2022 4:38 pm
Note: I will wait till 19:00 UTC. If still no initiative roll by Yoth I will roll on behalf of player and we will continue fight as per my rules - if no post by 19:00 UTC then PC dodge.
Apr 26, 2022 12:54 am
Been super busy. Sorry I haven't kept up the pace. I have one more busy day tomorrow, then things should ease up.
May 1, 2022 6:21 am
rage duration clarification
Quote:
Your rage lasts for 1 minute. It ends early if you are knocked unconscious or if your turn ends and you haven’t attacked a hostile creature since your last turn or taken damage since then.
1 minute is 10 combat turns (each turn 6 seconds)
Rage continues 10 rounds
If you would get paralysed by crab monster your rage would have ended because you wouldn't attack next round.
May 1, 2022 7:50 pm
OOC:
Unless he takes damage during that round.
[ +- ] Rage (emphasis added)
Last edited May 1, 2022 7:50 pm
May 1, 2022 9:17 pm
Hey, everyone. My life has changed a lot since I signed up for this game, and (as you can probably tell), I'm having trouble keeping up with posting.

I feel like I should drop out. However, if that leaves the game in a lurch, I can continue to post, but probably not at the rate/consistency of everyone else.

Sorry, gang.
May 2, 2022 6:31 am
Sorry to hear, timplausible. I would prefer to drop your PC and reduce encounter difficulty proportionally - the way I'm trying to run this game slow posting rate is making party hurt.

I suggest to have timplausible PC cast cure wounds on Mal and then I narrate something stupid like water breathing Lizardman is poisoned by the water and slowly gets permanently paralysed, so party have no choice but to leave him (or transport back to settlement and return to maze).
May 2, 2022 7:15 am
Smiles. Put him on top of the crab and deliver back to the settlement.. :) .. Everyone eats crab forever.
Last edited May 2, 2022 7:16 am
May 2, 2022 7:54 am
by the way, that was not a crab but aberration that has crab's pincers, squid tentacles, fish tail, four legs that do not reference any creature you have seen. I called it crab because pincers where what you saw first/most of the time above the water. Now as fight is over you certainly understand that.
May 2, 2022 9:16 am
And also understand that it is not at all something Thorem would like to digest.
May 2, 2022 5:30 pm
Sorry to throw a wrench into things. Good luck everyone.
May 2, 2022 5:51 pm
Wow... We're 1 player down... I guess that our hunter fled back to the village and became an npc while others weren't looking 😂
Last edited May 2, 2022 5:56 pm
May 3, 2022 9:08 pm
GreyWord, are we following this rule?

At the end of a Long Rest, a character regains all lost Hit Points. The character also regains spent Hit Dice, up to a number of dice equal to half of the character’s total number of them (minimum of one die).

A typical house rule is to regain all HD on a long rest.
May 3, 2022 9:44 pm
well given how battle intensive this game is, let's make it indeed regain all HD on a long rest
May 4, 2022 4:08 am
I haven't seen a problem with HP using the normal rules. Betten HD recover, spells, and special features it seems to work out well. I guess potion always a plus too.
May 4, 2022 7:08 am
How deep is the water pit?
May 4, 2022 7:24 am
pit? Water was up tu 5 feet deep where the crab fight took place and around. Why ask?
May 4, 2022 7:31 am
I was thinking if Anguis would be able to carry Torhem across.... Or together with Bellow
Last edited May 4, 2022 7:31 am
load next

You do not have permission to post in this thread.