Oct 30, 2021 8:43 am
Qralloq says:
OOC:
I don't think Ross is illiterate.
OOC:
Ross can read. It would not make sense for him not to
Oct 30, 2021 8:54 am
OOC:
We're lucky to have brought an actual person with us on this adventure!
"The invader is planning an attack on Numentor," Ryssik repeats. "We need to warn them before we can continue our quest."
Nov 4, 2021 1:46 pm
Then we better get going. No time to wast! Tritous can you fly there and warn them?
OOC:
or is splitting the party a stupid idea?
Nov 4, 2021 2:15 pm
OOC:
Ryssik'd be against splitting, rather taking a detour. But if Tritous says he can go fast on his own and rejoin us, Ryssik will accept that.
Nov 4, 2021 3:53 pm
"I can only fly short distances at a time but if that's what everyone feels I should do, I can?"
Nov 4, 2021 3:59 pm
"No, no, we all go," Ryssik argues. "A detour, let them know what is happening. If they need us, we help. If not, we continue our mission from there."
Nov 4, 2021 6:28 pm
Agreed. Too much danger in traveling alone

Karl settles his pack and prepares to warn the village.

If we leaves villages to be destroyed, what kind of heroes would we be?.
Nov 7, 2021 3:11 pm
Tritous was secretly happy that he wouldn't be going it alone. He would have, had the group decided that he should, but this was the most prudent decision.

"You are right of course, Jarl. We must warn the villages."
Nov 10, 2021 4:40 am
Anything you want to do other than beeline for the villages in peril?
Nov 10, 2021 5:31 am
OOC:
I am all foe getting there quickly.
Nov 10, 2021 6:23 am
OOC:
I think we can just straight head there
Nov 10, 2021 4:18 pm
OOC:
What they said...
Nov 10, 2021 8:28 pm
OOC:
yep
Nov 11, 2021 1:11 am
The next two days are a race against time. You don't know if there are other messengers to rally the scout patrols, but even if there aren't, the invaders are coming in force.

Your task to warn the inhabitants of the Rhyhold had interrupted your quest to gather the mysterious yet so far underwhelming power of Astromancy. Is it even worth it, you can't know. Only vague prophecy and a few visions delivered by magic guide your destiny.

The night of the second day passes. You sleep fitfully, yet fully. The outdoor march, the fresh air and clean surroundings remind you of the vast beauty that is the Rhyhold. For each of you, this has been your home for all your lives, a sanctuary in a broader world that does not tolerate racial diversity to the same extent that is seen here. This invading force under the tyrannical control of the mind controlling master (of which you know nothing), would eliminate those differences in favor of obedience and slavery.
On the third day, you come upon the first scouts near the town of Numentor.

You spot them hiding in a small grove, a thicket really, waiting with an unnatural patience. A half dozen, no five night people, wearing similar uniform to the thralls from whom you rescued Storg.
Nov 11, 2021 5:38 am
"We should sneak past them and then hurry to the town," Ryssik says. "I'm not that good of a fighter and I dont want to risk one of us getting injured or worse if we directly attack them."
Nov 11, 2021 6:54 pm
The thought of sneaking away from a fight seems less than heroic...but falling in a useless combat seems less so.

Agreed.
Nov 11, 2021 6:57 pm
"I'm a really bad sneaker due to my clumsiness but I can do my best." Ever an embarrassing quirk of his, he had accepted it, but he didn't want to endanger his friends.
load next

You do not have permission to post in this thread.