2. The Four Harrows

load previous
Nov 12, 2021 8:31 pm
If you cant move quiret, then move fast. We meet up on the other side
Nov 12, 2021 9:10 pm
If you want to avoid them, you can swing wide around them, and no stealth checks would be required.
Nov 12, 2021 9:32 pm
"Can you fly above them? These thralls seem very single-minded. They might not notice you," Ryssik suggests. "It would be faster than circling wide around."
Nov 13, 2021 3:06 pm
"Yes I can fly above them but what of the rest of you. I can't carry you all? Tell you what, I'll take you Ryssik and the rest can circle around. We will be a good distraction. When they look up at us, the rest of you can go around."
Nov 13, 2021 8:37 pm
"I can sneak and burrow. Out of all of us, I'm the last person you need to worry about getting past them," Ryssik says with a surprisingly youthful smile on her thin, rat lips. "Can you carry Ross or Jarl?"
Nov 13, 2021 9:12 pm
OOC:
Tritous can carry 160 lbs for a short time so that depends on how much they weigh.
Nov 13, 2021 10:10 pm
OOC:
I don't have it written out, but I figured Jarl to be human sized with a build for survival. I think 160 might be on the light side.
Nov 15, 2021 5:56 pm
OOC:
What about Ross?
Nov 16, 2021 7:45 pm
Windyridge says:
OOC:
What about Ross?
OOC:
Ross is a warrior, in chainmail. Flight is not his thing
Lets get around them as quickly as posible.
Nov 16, 2021 7:51 pm
OOC:
Alrighty!
Last edited November 18, 2021 7:22 pm
Nov 18, 2021 4:11 am
If you want to go around, you can certainly avoid the patrol. It's up to you whether you encounter them or not.

Backtracking a little, you swing wide, following a depression and get beyond their line of sight.

Your freed messenger says quietly, "I don't know what good they could be doing on these missions. The thralls are effectively simpletons, they can't send reports, unless there is a free-mind collaborator with them. They only follow orders."
Nov 18, 2021 7:24 pm
"Then maybe there is a free-mind collaborator with them? At any rate, I can fly over and have a better look while the rest of you around or under."
Nov 18, 2021 7:33 pm
"Maybe whoever enchanted them can scry on them and see things that way. Then, them scouting would still make sense," Ryssik suggests.
Nov 19, 2021 3:33 am
Maybe someone in the Village would have some ideas.
Nov 24, 2021 12:33 am
UPDATE: With the death of one of the players, I have decided to close the game. I dedicate the game played so far to the memory of our dear friend, Machiabelly. The Rhyhold will miss Jarl, as we will miss you.

You do not have permission to post in this thread.