TftF OOC

Be sure to read and follow the guidelines for our forums.

load previous
May 17, 2022 6:08 pm
So that's the end of Chapter 5, ending on a cliffhanger. I'll get us started on the next chapters tomorrow!
May 18, 2022 8:01 pm
And the new thread is live. This one might get a bit confusing, but I'll try to make things as clear as possible.

Also: You're back to playing the young ones!
May 18, 2022 10:09 pm
@bowlofspinach,

I can't submit Axel. I am at my two character limit already.
May 19, 2022 3:13 am
Oops, didn't think of that.

I raised the limit now
May 20, 2022 10:19 am
I submitted Axel, still awaiting approval.
May 20, 2022 10:34 am
Approved
May 31, 2022 10:22 am
bowlofspinach sent a note to Dr_B
bowlofspinach sent a note to C1NDER
May 31, 2022 11:01 am
Dr_B sent a note to bowlofspinach
May 31, 2022 7:09 pm
C1NDER sent a note to bowlofspinach
May 31, 2022 7:16 pm
bowlofspinach sent a note to C1NDER
Jun 5, 2022 9:37 am
Jeez, Stina. .. Sixteen dice rolled, One six.
Jun 5, 2022 10:01 am
I would say you're off to a bad start, but so far, Sabine has always rolled about a dozen sixes herself in extended trouble. So I won't start worrying about the stability of your universe until Rage starts rolling bad 😄
Jun 5, 2022 6:47 pm
If Sabine has to use Force to make an attack on Dr. Evil there will be no dozen sixes. The best she do is five sixes. If she can use Move, on the other hand, she can possibly get nine sixes.
Jun 5, 2022 6:54 pm
You can't really attack with Move. If Sabine wants to attack, it'll have to be Force
Jun 6, 2022 6:48 am
I'm a little unsure of what Mikael's best role in this might be.

With the wall and door between us, I can't see him getting a chance to distract her with a charm roll first before Sabine is on her.

Stina has Tinker down.

That leaves his other high-ish skills as Contact, Investigate, Comprehend, and Empathize.

Mikael could go in before Sabine and attempt to talk her into unhooking the kids to bring them out safely. Or come in after Sabine and do the same while she has him at gunpoint.

What do you think, Rage?
Jun 6, 2022 6:55 am
You could help Stina with the machine with an Investigate roll maybe... Or you could just double down on attacking Elisabeth. I'd also allow a charm roll to distract her
Jun 6, 2022 7:04 am
The investigate idea might work. What would that look like from a narrative perspective - would I be investigating the wiring to determine where she might be able to bypass and disable the machines?
Jun 6, 2022 7:08 am
For example. Just looking the machine over and trying to figure out how to disable it safely
Jun 6, 2022 7:19 am
Investigate to determine how to gets the kids out without killing them.
Jun 6, 2022 7:52 am
I cannot see any way for Stina to use her Shame, here... or she would!
https://i.imgur.com/GxBALi7.png

should have picked something more useful at character creation 😅
load next

You do not have permission to post in this thread.