OOC

load previous
May 8, 2022 5:46 am
@annex in case you missed it, I think Bobby's Retaliation might've hit:
Quote:
I forgot Reckless advantage - (1d20+18)
(12) + 18 = 30
I also forgot to add Eric's Aura of Protection to my DEX save but I rolled so poorly it wouldn't have helped anyway. 😅
Last edited May 8, 2022 6:01 am
May 8, 2022 5:59 am
BedzoneII says:
Did anyone even notice the remaining orc escaping? Can we go after it? 
This was when that guy jumped from the wall. Eric was closest. Diana was also in the courtyard. Bobby was in the southern doorway.
Last edited May 8, 2022 6:01 am
May 8, 2022 6:22 am
Yeah, I'm hoping Hank's long range shooting might still be able to slow them down so that we can catch him.
May 8, 2022 6:53 am
Corrected! Bobby hit but alas doesn't get the kill. Close, though.
And that's combat... except for the runner. :P
May 8, 2022 7:39 am
How far away is the runner? If within 60ft Bobby will attempt a long range weapon throw. Otherwise, he will give chase. Depending on the height of the roof of the fort he'll either run west and then cut north across the roof, or standing leap northward across the 15ft gap, then run west before leaping down to the ground to chase after the orc. Unless someone somehow talks the raging barbarian down. XD
May 8, 2022 9:26 am
Disadvantage is good.
May 8, 2022 2:59 pm
I'm assuming Diana isn't really thinking about the last orc. But if someone she sees anyone else take off after it, she'll follow.
May 11, 2022 2:06 pm
JoshuaMabry says:
Is everyone close to me? Don't forget your +5 bonus.
I keep forgetting that! Thanks for the reminder! Although in this instance even with the +5 Bobby only passes the CON save.
May 12, 2022 6:52 am
Remembered to use Eric's aura this time. On a save (vs. Presto's spell) that I hoped to fail haha! But Bobby was already Stunned anyway. Would've been kinda scary if he'd gone crazy without being stunned.

Bonus: using a description of my IRL anxiety attack as a PbP post was quite cathartic.
May 12, 2022 6:54 am
annex says:
OOC:
I hate to tell you, Presto, but most of your targets are already charmed, incapacitated, and unable to move. :P
I'd say charmed by Presto is less dangerous than charmed by evil glyphs (I hope that's how it works) ;-)
May 12, 2022 7:11 am
Jabes.plays.RPG says:
Bonus: using a description of my IRL anxiety attack as a PbP post was quite cathartic.
Glad I could help. :)
May 14, 2022 2:41 am
annex says:
The Hypnotic Pattern may have complicated things
Genuinely happy to see Presto is still Presto. 🤪

Joking aside, I hope you feel better soon, Ezz!
Last edited May 14, 2022 2:42 am
May 20, 2022 7:33 am
https://i.imgur.com/q7yFKrK.jpg

Okay, you are seriously killing me right now! Man, I love this game! ❤️
May 20, 2022 9:12 am
Jabes.plays.RPG says:
Okay, you are seriously killing me right now! Man, I love this game! ❤️
I second that emotion!
May 20, 2022 2:25 pm
Don't mind me, just throwing irresponsible amounts of popcorn into my face, wide-eyed and ready for drama!
May 20, 2022 4:50 pm
Glad you're enjoying it. We can continue once the ladies rejoin the group.
May 21, 2022 2:37 am
It probably makes the most narrative sense if someone comes to get us. Neither Diana nor Sheila know what's going on with the interrogation (and I think both are intentionally avoiding it).
May 21, 2022 2:40 am
In that case... Bobby's up.
May 21, 2022 6:49 am
I rolled Insight. Not sure if Sheila and Diana will try to hide their distress from Bobby.
May 21, 2022 11:45 pm
I see the set up but please respect Presto's fine china. 😅
load next

You do not have permission to post in this thread.