OOC

load previous
May 21, 2022 11:46 pm
annex says:
I see the set up but please respect Presto's fine china. πŸ˜…
His china? I'm worried about his tower! πŸ˜†
Last edited May 21, 2022 11:47 pm
May 23, 2022 10:39 am
JoshuaMabry says:
OOC:
What are star children again?
I expect the answer is in the episode annex linked:
annex says:
The League of Malevolence have Kosar."[/b]
I haven't watched it either. I might read this instead. πŸ˜†
Last edited May 23, 2022 10:40 am
May 23, 2022 10:41 am
Thanks.
May 26, 2022 5:41 pm
As posted in Absences thread.
Jabes.plays.RPG says:
I will be traveling the next 72 hours. Internet access (and therefore my ability to post) may be unreliable at times.
May 27, 2022 2:53 pm
I'm on vacation next week and today is my wife's birthday, so my posts may be short and less frequent.
May 27, 2022 9:38 pm
Be safe, everyone!

Speaking of being safe... That explosion made the DM giggle. Be thankful it didn't work or you'd be in even more trouble.
May 27, 2022 10:07 pm
Oh....I assumed it worked. He passed the Arcana check for it (DC for level 5 spell was 23), he just happened to cast Fireball at the same time. But now you've got me wondering what kind of trouble Presto just got into?
May 27, 2022 10:42 pm
Ezz. says:
Oh....I assumed it worked. He passed the Arcana check for it (DC for level 5 spell was 23), he just happened to cast Fireball at the same time. But now you've got me wondering what kind of trouble Presto just got into?
His target may have certain resistances which some call legendary. Not to mention the spells which stop targets from being scryed upon. ;)
May 27, 2022 11:20 pm
annex says:
His target may have certain resistances which some call legendary. Not to mention the spells which stop targets from being scryed upon. ;)
How conveniently...suspicious....
May 28, 2022 2:20 am
https://c.tenor.com/JHWFmexHEvcAAAAM/tealc-stargate.gif

...and Lorne and Varla are dying again. Being around you all is murder!
May 28, 2022 6:11 am
Ezz. says:
Jabes.plays.RPG says:
OOC:
Eric's Auras of Protection and Warding in effect?
OOC:
Oh yeah, I keep forgetting about that. It's a +5, right?
Aura of Protection: Whenever you or a friendly creature within 10 feet of you must make a saving throw, the creature gains a +5 bonus to the saving throw. You must be conscious to grant this bonus.

Aura of Warding: Ancient magic lies so heavily upon you that it forms an eldritch ward. You and friendly creatures within 10 feet of you have resistance to damage from spells. You must be conscious to grant this bonus.

So saves should be at advantage frim Malchor, +5 from Eric, and damage resistance from Eric too.

Bobby failed his save and took 11 damage.
Last edited May 28, 2022 6:20 am
May 28, 2022 1:24 pm
Interesting. So someone that makes the save takes 5 points from a full on Fireball. Not a bad deal.
May 29, 2022 5:30 am
Maybe I'm dense, but I don’t understand what just happened. Why did a fireball go off?
May 29, 2022 5:38 am
Wanna field that question, Presto?
TL;DR... Presto's magical mischief has leveled up with him.
May 29, 2022 12:47 pm
Presto is an amazing magical practitioner, and he can do things that would twist Mordenkainen's beard. Unfortunately, these things come with a bit of a risk, since not even the all-powerful-Presto can do everything all of the time.
May 29, 2022 7:18 pm
Thanks. I just wasn't sure if it was a wild surge type thing or some kind of attack or something else entirely.
May 29, 2022 10:14 pm
Yeah, I probably should have been more specific about it in the post. It's essentially a Wild Magic Surge thing.
May 30, 2022 3:21 am
JoshuaMabry says:
Eric looks abashed. "I didn't mean it like that."
Just want to make it clear that the character (Presto) is upset, but the player is having a great time :D

It seems pretty close to something Eric might've said years before, and hits Presto's weak spot perfectly. I love it, lol
May 30, 2022 3:44 am
Latest Update on the New Boxed Set (and figures):

According to a source that popped up on my feed a couple days ago, even though the boxed set will have art featuring some of the D&D cartoon gang, the material inside will not. The six pregens are not the characters.

Also, a toy company is releasing a set of four figures based on some of the D&D cartoon characters, but they have omitted Sheila and Bobby. The figures are listed as Hank the Ranger, Eric the Paladin, Presto the Wizard, and Diana the Rogue.
May 30, 2022 4:22 am
I was literally just about to post regarding that!
Here's a look at the minis. I have no idea who the cleric is, and why is Diana a rogue? :(
load next

You do not have permission to post in this thread.