Group 2 - Story Thread

load previous
Jul 23, 2022 8:19 am
Doraval reluctantly nods in agreement and packs up his few meager possessions, following Mawk and Ken into the wilderness and, hopefully, to some sort of town.
OOC:
I suppose a party of 1 is hardly a party at all. I'll take my leave as well I guess. Thanks for the game and hope everyone in Group 1 has fun! I enjoyed learning some of this system and would love to give it another go some day.
Jul 24, 2022 5:38 pm
OOC:
Sad to see you go, but happy for the time we had. See you all in the next game. But for now, let's tie a little bow on this tale.
The silhouettes of Mawkawser and Doraval disappear in the distance.

Some time later as the sun's light fills the abandoned campsite, a figure emerges from the surrounding trees. An enchanting, androgynous Elvenspring with long ash blonde hair walks nonchalantly carrying the heads of Daela and Aurae. I suppose, I was a little hasty in choosing this crew. Wouldn't you agree, ladies? Their bright yellow eyes dance with glee as they speak playfully with the heads. Their voice morphs into a flawless vocal impersonation while wiggling Aurae's head, Not at all. Simply bad luck. On an equal footing, my sword would have made short work of that foul monster and any other threat that would follow..

The half-elf chuckles loudly then drops the heads near the fire. Nevermind. This is why I have multiple contingencies. Surely not every group of mortals will disappoint me so. In a brief blinding flash of light, the figure is gone.
Jul 24, 2022 9:34 pm
OOC:
Well that was creepy lol. Nice work! See you around!
Jul 25, 2022 4:00 am
Thanks for running two groups, WarDomo -- good fun until heads started rolling!

You do not have permission to post in this thread.