OOC

Be sure to read and follow the guidelines for our forums.

load previous
Jul 6, 2022 12:09 am
Phil_Ozzy_Fer says:
Hello everyone! Thank you for letting me tag a long. Will I need more than the 1e Player's Handbook?
Hi Phil! Probably not.
Jul 6, 2022 5:27 am
Grezen says:
dominion451 says:
I get to choose how many spells are in my book? Sounds good to me.

As for what works best between 1e and PbP it's really up to you if you wanna use segment timing or not but personally I never do... too much to track from post to post.

Of course I'm against long memorization times, spending three hours each morning memorizing my spells seems extraneous.
Cool! Lets leave the segmenting of spells. How about 20 minutes memorizing per level of spell. eg. It will take you 20 minutes to learn all of your Level 1 spells for the day because you have practised them so much.

So if you have L1, L2 and L3 spells then it would take you 1 hour to memorize all your spells!
I perhaps suggest a house rules thread. For posterity.
Jul 6, 2022 8:01 am
Jomsviking says:
Grezen says:
dominion451 says:

As for what works best between 1e and PbP it's really up to you if you wanna use segment timing or not but personally I never do... too much to track from post to post.

Of course I'm against long memorization times, spending three hours each morning memorizing my spells seems extraneous.
Cool! Lets leave the segmenting of spells. How about 20 minutes memorizing per level of spell. eg. It will take you 20 minutes to learn all of your Level 1 spells for the day because you have practised them so much.

So if you have L1, L2 and L3 spells then it would take you 1 hour to memorize all your spells!
Will do! Thanks!
Jul 6, 2022 8:03 am
Grezen says:
Jomsviking says:
Grezen says:
dominion451 says:

Will do! Thanks!
Can we all transfer them across please?
Jul 7, 2022 3:08 am
When would be a good time for Claudine to jump in?
Jul 7, 2022 3:59 am
Phil_Ozzy_Fer says:
When would be a good time for Claudine to jump in?
Right now as she is with the group!
Jul 7, 2022 4:18 pm
I am going to be out of town from Sunday to Saturday (10-16 July) so might be patchy in my posts
Jul 7, 2022 7:19 pm
Drakis2 says:
I am going to be out of town from Sunday to Saturday (10-16 July) so might be patchy in my posts
Have a great trip! Stay safe too!
Jul 22, 2022 4:00 am
For the next few weeks, I'll be on the road. I'll still be posting, but if I miss a day or so it's because I'm travelling.
Jul 22, 2022 9:28 am
Phil_Ozzy_Fer says:
For the next few weeks, I'll be on the road. I'll still be posting, but if I miss a day or so it's because I'm travelling.
Travel well and safe!
Jul 27, 2022 1:35 pm
I will be on vacation starting tommorow and will not have access to internet until august 7th or 8th.
Have fun in the mean time
Aug 6, 2022 8:59 pm
My postings and responses will be somewhat delayed for the next few days. My brother committed suicide on Thursday and I just found out today. I need some time to process this, so don't panic if responses are slowed.
Aug 6, 2022 9:30 pm
WhtKnt says:
My postings and responses will be somewhat delayed for the next few days. My brother committed suicide on Thursday and I just found out today. I need some time to process this, so don't panic if responses are slowed.
OMG! Sending all our thoughts and prayers to you and your family! Take care!
Aug 7, 2022 3:25 am
@WhtKnt: I am really sorry to hear that news. That is terrible. Hope you are ok.
Aug 7, 2022 1:12 pm
@WhtKnt - deepest sympathies.
Aug 7, 2022 9:15 pm
Good lord, I'm so sorry to hear that! What a horror, I can't believe it.
Aug 29, 2022 3:18 pm
Everything OK @Grezen?
Sep 1, 2022 6:22 am
OCC: Sorry guys! Huge internet problems and have shifted house but it's all good now! Will continue with game over the next two days! Thanks for your patience!
Sep 6, 2022 4:12 pm
How we looking?
Sep 12, 2022 6:26 pm
Is it still alive?
load next

You do not have permission to post in this thread.