Out Of Character (OOC Chat)

load previous
Sep 29, 2022 10:33 pm
MelodyMeradin says:
A sheet has been submitted! I still need to enter in spells and I owe you the Steel defender sheet, but the rest is in place!

My limited Eberron knowledge means that the backstory is a little vague, but I'm happy to work on filling in gaps
That is all okay. If you need or want to piece it together as we move along that is alright. I view PC creation in good faith and any issues are honest mistakes. Nothing wrong with an open backstory leaves room for growth.
Sep 30, 2022 12:13 am
Plum says:
HeroAmongMen says:
Fredo d'Nada
Is that a reference to Freedon Nadd, from Star Wars?
It is not. I’m not a huge Star Wars nerd, though I enjoy it.

It literally was a nod to the Spanish word nada, meaning "nothing". Since he is an excoriate, he lost his epithet, so he uses this. I figure it denotes him as an unnamed bastard, so to speak.
Last edited September 30, 2022 12:13 am
Sep 30, 2022 2:00 am
HeroAmongMen says:
Plum says:
HeroAmongMen says:
Fredo d'Nada
Is that a reference to Freedon Nadd, from Star Wars?
It is not. I’m not a huge Star Wars nerd, though I enjoy it.

It literally was a nod to the Spanish word nada, meaning "nothing". Since he is an excoriate, he lost his epithet, so he uses this. I figure it denotes him as an unnamed bastard, so to speak.
Okay, this was definitely my first thought.
Sep 30, 2022 3:42 am
I maybe just outed myself as an enormous star wars nerd. I may or may not have had a Han Solo poster in my high school locker hahaha
Sep 30, 2022 12:53 pm
Love me some Star Wars, though I would not consider myself a "nerd" in it, I just enjoy watching the movies and TV Series.

I also had the thought of Nada, specifically 'de nada' as I read the last name. My high school spanish class came flooding back lol
Oct 2, 2022 9:14 pm
Howdy all! I think I have Arias' character sheet completed, please let me know if I missed anything as this is really the first 5e game I've been involved in. :)
Oct 2, 2022 9:18 pm
Knighthawke says:
Howdy all! I think I have Arias' character sheet completed, please let me know if I missed anything as this is really the first 5e game I've been involved in. :)
Welcome to the game. If you have not already done so go ahead and submit your PC and I'll approve them so you'll be ready to go tomorrow.
Oct 2, 2022 10:48 pm
Welcome Knighthawk!
Oct 3, 2022 1:54 am
As this will likely start as a large game some things to keep in mind.

-Please be patient with one another, things may take a little longer than usual.
-There is an increased chance I miss something in your post at some point, and you'll miss something in mine let us try to not take it personal.
-Adding character specific content is going to take longer. Again please don't take it personal.

-I will likely transition to new game threads more often to keep things from getting to cluttered.

-Adjustments to creatures for combat will be made with the intention of keeping things challenging and more so to keep things running smoothly. This will mean groups of enemies will be treated as a Hoard that attacks as 1 creature.

When initiative is called for or your turn comes up you'll have about 24 hours (skipping weekends if you choose) to act or you'll go last or be skipped. After initiative is rolled I make one post with the initiative order before anyone takes an action. I will repost this when we start a new page etc... for convenience.

-If something doesn't work or things get to messy, not a big deal we will adapt and overcome...
Oct 3, 2022 2:37 am
Fredo's ready to burn this motha' down!
Oct 3, 2022 12:23 pm
Game Chat 1 is now unlocked, post away
Oct 3, 2022 2:11 pm
_Tripp__ says:
Knighthawke says:
Welcome to the game. If you have not already done so go ahead and submit your PC and I'll approve them so you'll be ready to go tomorrow.
Thank you for the invite. :) Arias should now be submitted.
Oct 3, 2022 5:29 pm
Big WOOT. It has started. :) And immediately abused the start.
Last edited October 3, 2022 5:30 pm
Oct 3, 2022 8:46 pm
Knighthawke says:
_Tripp__ says:
Knighthawke says:
Thank you for the invite. :) Arias should now be submitted.
Received & Approved
Oct 6, 2022 6:44 pm
Hey Tripp. I'm wondering with this many peeps if you are looking for us to split up and take different jobs? Or do you want us all to stay together on one job? Or you don't care?
Oct 6, 2022 7:15 pm
I should've joined the train and didn't. Unless someone wants to approach Kata, I can just comedically show up to the job (or one of the jobs if we head that direction)
Oct 6, 2022 7:33 pm
Non sense, come grab one of these drinks out of Mordaky's hands lol
Oct 6, 2022 10:17 pm
Madclergy says:
Non sense, come grab one of these drinks out of Mordaky's hands lol
Something parallel hopped into my brain when you said that, so
Oct 7, 2022 12:32 am
Having a tough time trying to keep up and all in flow. So if I seem a touch broken or missing something. Well. Now you know. Rather hard to see all that is happening at once for me. Winks. Probably just a personal problem here. LOL.
load next

You do not have permission to post in this thread.