Out Of Character (OOC Chat)

load previous
Oct 22, 2022 9:01 pm
Looks like it just ended ....
Oct 22, 2022 9:14 pm
GeneCortess says:
Looks like it just ended ....
Yes and I would have gotten away with it if it wasn't for you meddling kids...
Oct 23, 2022 7:49 pm
Re: Plans. I'm good to head into the Mournland if yall are. We have a very expensive lead to follow after all.
Oct 24, 2022 1:00 am
I’m ready to go too
Oct 24, 2022 7:05 am
omg the dice hate me
Oct 26, 2022 7:28 am
No one really has a roguish nature right? Should I have Kata examine our entrance for traps?
Oct 27, 2022 4:36 am
Wow. Two more or so poison damage and Ovak would be making instant death saving throws. Ochie.
Oct 27, 2022 4:22 pm
Remind me again, do we need to act in order or just post when we can and it gets sorted?
Oct 27, 2022 7:22 pm
GeneCortess says:
Wow. Two more or so poison damage and Ovak would be making instant death saving throws. Ochie.
I know this feel
Oct 27, 2022 7:47 pm
Madclergy says:
Remind me again, do we need to act in order or just post when we can and it gets sorted?
You would need to act in initiative order when it is sorted. When it is "your turn" you'll have about day to post. If you don't post you get skipped so the game can continue to move along.

I will make a separate post in game chat when it is someone's turn, I'll also repost the initiative order when we move to a new page in the chat. This is to reduce confusion and ease of reference.

I have done this as post when available instead and it turned into a mess.

Feel free to discuss tactics plans etc.. here in the occ chat, it just helps keep from cluttering up the game chat...
Oct 27, 2022 8:36 pm
Understood, thanks for clarification.
Oct 28, 2022 2:50 am
Oh, a note for next time. Vic is Vigilant and cannot be surprised.
Oct 28, 2022 3:07 am
If there is something around that 60' area that Ovak is running to or just short of it that she can dive into and hide would be great. I will give you a Stealth roll in case she does see a spot to drop out site a moment so she can pop up and fire an arrow.

Rolls

Stealth - (1d20+4)

(5) + 4 = 9

Oct 28, 2022 5:11 am
(I rolled an 8 for initiative)
Oct 28, 2022 5:20 am
Plum says:
(I rolled an 8 for initiative)
got you added, thanks
Oct 30, 2022 2:50 am
Quote:
Bleeding Out: When reduced to 0 Hit Points you begin to bleed out. Only the medical or magical aid of a teammate or external effect can revive you by healing 1 or more HP.

Death: occurs if
• You are reduced to -10 HP
• If you are unconscious and bleeding out for 3 rounds of play
• You fail a save against Death
Does the line, "You are reduced to -10 HP", include on the attack that takes you down/past 0? So if I have 23 hitpoints and I get hit for 33 do I just, die?

Just curious. Thanks :)
Oct 30, 2022 3:06 am
Madclergy says:
Quote:
Bleeding Out: When reduced to 0 Hit Points you begin to bleed out. Only the medical or magical aid of a teammate or external effect can revive you by healing 1 or more HP.

Death: occurs if
• You are reduced to -10 HP
• If you are unconscious and bleeding out for 3 rounds of play
• You fail a save against Death
Does the line, "You are reduced to -10 HP", include on the attack that takes you down/past 0? So if I have 23 hitpoints and I get hit for 33 do I just, die?

Just curious. Thanks :)
Yup, that would be at -10. No problem :)

I see you have a second PC ready to go. It is good to plan ahead just in case... adventuring is dangerous work.
Oct 30, 2022 3:18 am
I hope its a healer. :)
Oct 31, 2022 5:14 pm
I don't think I am interested in continuing. Low time to kill plus monsters that swing for my entire health bar is not my bag personally.

Vic will continue swinging and attempting to protect those that are close.
Oct 31, 2022 5:40 pm
It definitely fits in the tone of the Mournland, we probably should have ran.
load next

You do not have permission to post in this thread.