Out Of Character (OOC Chat)

load previous
Oct 31, 2022 7:59 pm
MelodyMeradin says:
I don't think I am interested in continuing. Low time to kill plus monsters that swing for my entire health bar is not my bag personally.

Vic will continue swinging and attempting to protect those that are close.
Happy gaming to you and take care.
Nov 5, 2022 6:11 am
Nictorah, you'll want to resubmit your character. Trying to tap approve character instead of reject character does not leave much room for error on my phone...
Nov 5, 2022 6:13 am
Lol, no worries. Re-submitted
Nov 15, 2022 9:32 pm
Sorry to say but I'm going to drop out. The pace of this game is just a little too quick, and I'm starting grad school in a few months so it'll only get worse for me.

Sorry.
Nov 15, 2022 10:33 pm
For some reason __Tripp__'s games tend to be fast. Totally understandable.
Nov 15, 2022 11:27 pm
Sad to see you go Plum. Good playing with you!
Nov 16, 2022 3:21 am
Plum says:
Sorry to say but I'm going to drop out. The pace of this game is just a little too quick, and I'm starting grad school in a few months so it'll only get worse for me.

Sorry.
Good luck to you and best wishes.
Nov 19, 2022 2:41 am
Party Treasure: Was at 5gp.

How much gold did Ovak acquire for party treasure from the two dead people after putting them away and replacing both blankets and the rope and selling their stuff? Then there is current rooms and meals too. Ovak will gather the 5gp for party treasure that was from the new guy.

So after all that fun. LOL. How much is left in party treasure?
Last edited November 19, 2022 2:42 am
Nov 20, 2022 4:37 am
GeneCortess says:
Party Treasure: Was at 5gp.

How much gold did Ovak acquire for party treasure from the two dead people after putting them away and replacing both blankets and the rope and selling their stuff? Then there is current rooms and meals too. Ovak will gather the 5gp for party treasure that was from the new guy.

So after all that fun. LOL. How much is left in party treasure?
We'll say 15gp.
Nov 20, 2022 6:12 am
Sorry, after nearly a year and a half, my email decided Gamers Plane email were spam and I missed all the notifications…
Nov 20, 2022 5:19 pm
Nictorah says:
Sorry, after nearly a year and a half, my email decided Gamers Plane email were spam and I missed all the notifications…
No worries
Nov 23, 2022 4:14 am
Balls… are we fighting them? Negotiating? Leaving?
Nov 24, 2022 5:18 am
Happy Thanksgiving (if you celebrate it)

Do you want to break from posting tomorrow and through the weekend due to the holiday?
Nov 25, 2022 12:05 am
I'm guessing most folks are either travelling and/or busy.
Nov 25, 2022 1:17 am
Happy Thanksgiving! (It was a month and half ago here)
Nov 25, 2022 1:30 am
Always just a waiting.
Nov 26, 2022 2:46 am
I will probably not be posting tomorrow due to traveling and holiday stuff.
Nov 26, 2022 3:33 am
No worries. Have a great weekend!
Dec 2, 2022 9:40 pm
I don't like to do too much OOC for "meta-game planning" but I guess we'll need to decide immediately if we are going to attack these guys or just let them go and see if there is anything left.
I am willing to attack. The odds may be in our favor if they have used resources (spell slots, etc) before this whereas we are "fresh".
Dec 2, 2022 9:49 pm
Let them go. Already on the horses.
load next

You do not have permission to post in this thread.