OOC Discussion

load previous
Mar 22, 2015 10:34 am
Absolutely and sorry, just have a lot going on this week / weekend. Have it up ASAP, and should be delay free for a bit after this.
Mar 31, 2015 11:58 am
Any chance of having your post up soon Azzorak?
Mar 31, 2015 12:03 pm
Already worked it out with johnk. I am too busy right now so I advised him to go on without me for the moment.
Apr 1, 2015 3:29 am
Hullo, folks,

Just a quick post to apologise for the delay in the continuation of the opening sequences of the game. I've been very sick the last two weeks or so, and am hopefully starting to recover, but my head is not up to the rigours of computer use other than work at the moment. I'll get the game up and running as soon as I feel better.

Again, my apologies, folks. :)
Apr 3, 2015 10:34 pm
I understand John. I haven't been sick, but the last two weeks has been filled with some ups and downs—I've been behind on things like roleplaying too. Rest up and we can get on with it soon.

Unfortunately, it looks like we're losing Azzorak too.
May 23, 2015 3:08 pm
Hullo, folks,

I want to apologise to folks for the extremely long delay in getting this game back on track, but I've been dealing with a lot of personal health issues and some other stuff that has forced me up until now to slide the game literally onto the back burner so that I could deal with Real Life(tm) issues and the like.

I'd like to get the game back on track now, assuming those of you still here are interested in continuing on with the game.

So please get back to me if you'd like to continue on with the game.

Again, my apologies, folks. :)

Thanks.

You do not have permission to post in this thread.