Character Discussion

load previous
Mar 4, 2015 6:49 pm
BRYN PROTHERO PUBLIC PROFILE (or what Bryn says about himself)

“Yeah I’m kinda rad looking what with the Mohican, studs and all that. The hair and the getup make me feel more part of the punk scene. The fake ‘rents don’t dig it and can’t see how much of a total uber beast I look now. First time I tried it out they made me undo it when I got back to the yard but I guess they’ve given up now.

"I dunno who my real ‘rents are. I was found in Wales as a babe and the squares in Social brought me up in a home called Sunnymeads 'til the fake ‘rents adopted me in London when I was ‘bout six. Jeff and Annabelle are alright I s’pose, though they are a bit square. I’ve had my run-ins with the fake ‘rents since they don’t see how totally controlling the authorities are. At one point I thought ‘bout bouncing, but I have nowhere else to go. They’re not all bad; Jeff helped me find a job at Knox’s Autos when I left school helping to fix up motors. 'Course I’d like to pimp ‘em up properly but that’s not what Knoxy says he’s paying me for. The fake ‘rents let me have a bike when I was sixteen, but it ain’t got no power as I ain’t allowed to ride a decent one till I’m twenty-one.

I seen a few strange things in my time, though I don’t blabber ‘bout them no more since both the social and my fake ‘rents sent me to a shrink. When I was five, at the home, I was stunting in the grounds when I heard a tingly sound, saw a big Ostrich-like thing coming towards me. I ran and dodged round a tree knocking the thing out. I thought I deffo should tell someone but when I did and they came to look, the thing was gone. They sent me to a shrink.

"Then when I was thirteen, it happened again in London when I was escaping from the Wankstas in the Southwell Posse. This time it was a Pterodactyl and some MIB turned up so I hid. When I told the fake ‘rents they sent me to a shrink again. She was pretty peng for an oldster, but she tried to talk done to me and she said I had to have a goal in life to stop me fibbing. So I told her I wanted to run at the Olympics. I already did free running round the streets, and had liked running ever since I was a young'un. I’m free and not pinned when I’m running, so I thought it would get the shrink off me back. Still I didn’t know how much flat roofing it would be!“
Last edited March 4, 2015 6:51 pm
Mar 5, 2015 12:11 pm
Pretty sure Gwyn is completely done now. I uploaded the character sheet to the game and posted her short bio here. Ready to get into the first post!
Mar 5, 2015 11:22 pm
Character Bio - Aldous "Jon" St. John

Born on a mountain top in Tennessee,
Greenest state in the land of the free.
Raised in the woods so's he knew every tree,
Killed him a bear when he was only three.
Davy, Davy Crockett King of the Wild Frontier.

okay... I will have a bio ready for tomorrow.
Mar 7, 2015 3:33 pm
Hullo, Tim,
manajunkie says:
Character Bio - Aldous "Jon" St. John

Born on a mountain top in Tennessee,
Greenest state in the land of the free.
Raised in the woods so's he knew every tree,
Killed him a bear when he was only three.
Davy, Davy Crockett King of the Wild Frontier.

okay... I will have a bio ready for tomorrow.
LOL! That's funny!

But yes, please do. :)

You do not have permission to post in this thread.