GAME CHAT 3: The Mournland

load previous
Nov 5, 2022 5:45 am
OOC:
Thats two bleed outs for Moisie, correct?
Nov 5, 2022 6:07 am
Nictorah says:
OOC:
Thats two bleed outs for Moisie, correct?
OOC:
correct
Nov 7, 2022 12:04 am
Initiative Order
Ovak (9) (had the +2 int modifer as tie breaker)
Mordaky (9)
Gabrielle (8)
Black Cloud (7)
Fredo d’Nada (5)
Malbor (3)

Moisie (is unconscious and bleeds out 2)

MORDAKY (9) IT'S YOUR TURN
Nov 7, 2022 12:09 am
OOC:
Mordaky should be ten feet away from the Black Cloud which has a ten foot reach.
Nov 7, 2022 1:50 am
Bow shot which missed (Sorry about being late)
Last edited November 7, 2022 1:50 am

Rolls

Longbow, Damage, Sneak Attack - (1d20+4, 1d8+2, 1d6)

1d20+4 : (4) + 4 = 8

1d8+2 : (4) + 2 = 6

1d6 : (5) = 5

Nov 7, 2022 2:10 am
Mordaky could feel the oppressive presence of the cloud and fear overtook him, "I don' wanna die!" he yelled as he did his best to disengage from the cloud and took off running!
OOC:

Standard Action: Disengage
Move Action: Move full speed toward any structure he could possibly use to protect himself from the cloud
Nov 7, 2022 3:51 am
Initiative Order
Mordaky (9)
Gabrielle (8)
Black Cloud (7)
Fredo d’Nada (5)
Malbor (3)

GABRIELLE (8) IT'S YOUR TURN
OOC:
The Black Cloud is almost destroyed. You are the last one to go before its turn. No pressure :)
Nov 7, 2022 4:32 am
OOC:
Can I queue up a cure wounds spell for Moisie if the living spell dies, so that Moisie can be revived?
Nov 7, 2022 5:03 am
HeroAmongMen says:
OOC:
Can I queue up a cure wounds spell for Moisie if the living spell dies, so that Moisie can be revived?
OOC:
Yes you'll be out of combat.
Nov 7, 2022 5:06 am
Malbor could not fault Mordaky for running, he might do the same if he was caught so close. The living spell was more dangerous than most perils he had faced on the ships he had served on. One of their group was already dead, and another might be not far behind. Malbor maintained his distance, hoping they could end this threat before any more perished
OOC:
It's not my turn, but I'm just adding some random text..
Nov 8, 2022 6:33 pm
The Black Cloud
OOC:
Spell Mimicry Recharge is in this separate post as it could determine what its' next move is

Rolls

Spell Mimicry Recharge - (1d6)

(6) = 6

Nov 8, 2022 6:46 pm
The Black Cloud
The Black Cloud drifts 25 feet towards Malbor. It churns, rolls and boils upon itself pulling whisps of darkness inward. The Black Cloud becomes a dense shadow before it explodes outward 40 feet.
OOC:
Malbor on the beginning of your turn make a DC 16 Constitution saving throw, taking 22 poison damage
on a failed save, or half as much damage on a successful one.
Nov 8, 2022 6:49 pm
OOC:
Sorry, was away for the weekend. Are you waiting on me still?
Nov 8, 2022 6:51 pm
Initiative Order
Kata (12)
Mordaky (9)
Gabrielle (8)
Black Cloud (7)
Fredo d’Nada (5)
Malbor (3)

FREDO d’NADA (5) IT'S YOUR TURN
OOC:
It is up to you to stop The BlackCloud, save Malbor and Moisie. No pressure :) (Don't forget your free reroll if you wish to use it)
Nov 8, 2022 6:54 pm
Plum says:
OOC:
Sorry, was away for the weekend. Are you waiting on me still?
OOC:
We were waiting, no worries hope your weekend was enjoyable. The game moved on after waiting two days. You may act on your next turn if the Black Cloud is still around.
Nov 8, 2022 8:22 pm
Seeing the cloud close in, Malbor takes a few steps back but the explosion cathes him by surprise. He tries to hold his breath but not before he ingests a lethal dose of the toxin. He stumbles out of the edge of the cloud and falls prone and unmoving on the ground.
OOC:
I make the save, so I'm only 2 HP below 0 and don't die instantly.
Save me Obi-Wan KeFredo... you're my only hope.
Last edited November 8, 2022 8:28 pm

Rolls

Constitution save - (1d20+4)

(9) + 4 = 13

Constitution save (Weekly reroll) - (1d20+4)

(18) + 4 = 22

Nov 9, 2022 2:22 am
Ganesh says:
Seeing the cloud close in, Malbor takes a few steps back but the explosion cathes him by surprise. He tries to hold his breath but not before he ingests a lethal dose of the toxin. He stumbles out of the edge of the cloud and falls prone and unmoving on the ground.
OOC:
I make the save, so I'm only 2 HP below 0 and don't die instantly.
Save me Obi-Wan KeFredo... you're my only hope.
OOC:
Fredo d’Nada should go first per initiative order. It makes a mess when people go out of order. In this case if the Black Cloud is stopped before your turn the cloud will be dispersed and you will not have to make the save. You may of course save this result.
Nov 9, 2022 4:13 am
OOC:
I didn't mean to go out of turn, but you said that the cloud moved forward and exploded and told me to make a save. I didn't read carefully enough to notice that you said: "on your turn" and since the cloud exploded already it didn't occur to me that Fredo's action could stop what had apparently already happened.
Nov 9, 2022 10:31 am
Fredo looks around, sees Moisie, and says, "Oh no!"

He moves over towards her, but still flings more acid at the cloud of death.
OOC:
Move: 25 ft towards Moisie
Action: acid splash
[ +- ] Acid Splash (Conjuration)

Rolls

Unmodded Dex save, acid dmg - (1d20, 1d6)

1d20 : (12) = 12

1d6 : (6) = 6

Nov 9, 2022 6:51 pm
The Black Cloud
The Black Cloud narrowly avoids the acid splash and envelopes Malbor.
load next

You do not have permission to post in this thread.